Track Results at TCCoA

Trunk Monkey

SCCoA Member
Thanks to David Niebert for getting the Shootout times for this year over to me.

I've updated the Top Times list at TCCoA with this year's Shootout results. Congrats to those of you who made the Shootout this year and set a new personal best!

This is a combined TCCoA, SCCoA and MAMN12 list that I maintain for everyone. This list, as far as I know, is the most comprehensive track times list for MN12s anywhere!

You can see the Top Times - Current List at this thread: http://forums.tccoa.com/26-racing/141681-tccoa-top-times-current-list.html

I also maintain a ALL TIME BEST list in this thread: http://forums.tccoa.com/26-racing/141699-tccoa-top-times-all-time-best-list.html

The all time best list is for those who haven't made it to the track in a while.

Notes about the TCCoA lists:

Unlike the SCCoA top 15 list, the TCCoA top times CURRENT LIST is for best times within a 12 month period. Not calendar year, but 12 months from the date of the run. I.E. if you run your best time in November of 2014 you have until November of 2015 to post a new time or your name gets dropped from the list.

The ALL TIME BEST list is for those of you who haven't seen better times in years.

If you haven't set a new personal best in a while or haven't run your car at a track in forever I'll put your best time on this list.

*Everyone who races their car should be striving to improve upon or at least maintain a good track time with their cars.

In order to keep the TCCoA ALL TIME BEST list from becoming cluttered the following exceptions apply:

• If you sell the car your name is coming off the list
  • If your car has been wrecked and will never run again your name is coming off the list

*Exceptions subject to my determination and are subject to change.

Last edited:
That's pretty cool, but you should include the times from this list in your all time fastest.

Oh, and I did not run that time in a Cougar, it is a 5.0 Turbo Tbird.

oooo a 5.0 turbo egh? can i see some pics? i had a 5.0 cougar and thought about going turbo but ended up selling it.

Thanks to David Niebert for getting the Shootout times for this year over to me.

I've updated the Top Times list at TCCoA with this year's Shootout results. Congrats to those of you who made the Shootout this year and set a new personal best!

This is a combined TCCoA, SCCoA and MAMN12 list that I maintain for everyone. This list, as far as I know, is the most comprehensive track times list for MN12s anywhere!

You can see the Top Times - Current List at this thread: http://forums.tccoa.com/26-racing/141681-tccoa-top-times-current-list.html

I also maintain a ALL TIME BEST list in this thread: http://forums.tccoa.com/26-racing/141699-tccoa-top-times-all-time-best-list.html

The all time best list is for those who haven't made it to the track in a while.

Ron,

At first glance all looks good except for James Smith (Quik95SC), his best time is listed below. The list I provided you of quickest passes from the Shootout was actually wrong on his ET. He is also listed at 12.1 on all time best list and needs to be changed to the time listed below also.

11.175 @ 121.85 - Quik95Sc - 95 Auto SC w/ an MPIII w/125 shot

Sorry for the confusion,

David

Last edited:
Ron, I wasn't ale to post this on the on the other site so I hope you'll take it from here. This is not from the Shoot Out but it can go on the all time best list.

11.631 @ 119.14 - 11/2008 - Ira R. - 95 SC 5 speed w/ 1.7 AR

At one point it was the fastest 5 speed but I'm not sure it is anymore.

Here's the link to my garage if you want to see the time slip: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_vehicle.php?do=view_vehicle&id=53

How about the cars that did not make it to the shootout but are on the sccoa top 15 list for 2015?

I'll get you and the others from the top 15 list on the TCCoA list.

What month was your 10.907 run made?

Other notes about the TCCoA lists:

Unlike the SCCoA top 15 list, the TCCoA top times CURRENT LIST is for best times within a 12 month period. Not calendar year, but 12 months from the date of the run. I.E. if you run your best time in November of 2014 you have until November of 2015 to post a new time or your name gets dropped from the list.

The ALL TIME BEST list is for those of you who haven't seen better times in years.

If you haven't set a new personal best in a while or haven't run your car at a track in forever I'll put your time on this list.

*Everyone who races their car should be striving to improve upon or at least maintain a good track time with their cars.

In order to keep the TCCoA ALL TIME BEST list from becoming cluttered the following exceptions apply:

• If you sell the car your name is coming off the list
  • If your car has been wrecked and will never run again your name is coming off the list

*Exceptions subject to my determination and are subject to change.

Last edited:
My 10.90 run was in may 2015. The car is still running great but I have to install a roll cage before I take it back to the track. I have plans of doing that this winter.

Got it. Just added your name to both the lists.

Congrats on having a 10 second car!

The other notes weren't directed specifically at you but just in general for everyone to see.

OK I am sorry i know you just changed this but I got the bug took the car back to the track and ran a new best.

10.7898@126.76 3.8L 2.3 TVS AOD IRS I will post a vid later

Attachments

• IMG_20151115_165435_927.jpg
    IMG_20151115_165435_927.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 385
OK I am sorry i know you just changed this but I got the bug took the car back to the track and ran a new best.

10.7898@126.76 3.8L 2.3 TVS AOD IRS I will post a vid later

Great job ! Looking forward to seeing the video. Any idea how much the car weighs ?

David

Congratulations! Gotcha updated on the TCCoA Current List. I still need to go through the all time best list and update it.

Sorry, I just noticed this tonight. I don't check in at SCCoA too often.

Congratulations! Gotcha updated on the TCCoA Current List. I still need to go through the all time best list and update it.

Sorry, I just noticed this tonight. I don't check in at SCCoA too often.

Need to update your list, lol. I'm not even on it, and Phil is on it 2x.

Back