SC parts for sale

I'm looking for a couple parts if you have them:

Upper and lower intercooler piping
Intercooler
Jackshaft (with bracket)
Harmonic Balancer

Not a necessity, but 1 of each of the belt tensioners as well if you can give them up for a cheap price.

I have a 1994 SC motor. I might have more requests, but this is what I can think of atm. Doing a swap into a Mustang and I'm needing some extra parts to finish the job. I live in Gainesville, FL, 32608 (for shipping quote).

Parts

I'm looking for a couple parts if you have them:

Upper and lower intercooler piping
Intercooler
Jackshaft (with bracket)
Harmonic Balancer

Not a necessity, but 1 of each of the belt tensioners as well if you can give them up for a cheap price.

I have a 1994 SC motor. I might have more requests, but this is what I can think of atm. Doing a swap into a Mustang and I'm needing some extra parts to finish the job. I live in Gainesville, FL, 32608 (for shipping quote).

I do have all the parts you mentioned. Send me an email at rablue783@yahoo.com and I'll work out a price for these shipped.

Thanks,
Randall

I was wondering if you have the exterior molding that runs from the middle of the roof that starts just behind the door and runs all the way down to the end of the back glass? I need both the driver and passenger side. It's for a 93. And if you do, can you post a couple of pics or give an indication of the shape of these moldings? Shipping would be to 62040.

Thanks,

Tony

Molding

I was wondering if you have the exterior molding that runs from the middle of the roof that starts just behind the door and runs all the way down to the end of the back glass? I need both the driver and passenger side. It's for a 93. And if you do, can you post a couple of pics or give an indication of the shape of these moldings? Shipping would be to 62040.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony,
I have not been able to locate these moldings yet. I have many more things to go through. If I find them I'll post pics.

Thanks,
Randall

Been busy

Still lots of parts that need to go. I'm really open to offers as I need the room at this point.

Quik95SC - if you still need a ircm let me know.

Thanks,
Randall

manual tranny swap

I have a 91 Cougar and would like to put a manual tranny in it. do you have all the parts to do this?

Thanks.
Curt.

Back