WTB: 5spd SC South East

geekedup

Looking for a clean 5spd SC in the South East

I actually sold an SC on this site around 2000-2001 I think. I can't remember my old screen name unfortunately.

It was a grey '89 5spd and I sold it to a guy named Jackson in , I think, South Carolina.

Anyways, would love to own another. If you have a nicer, cleaner SC, let me know. Mods are ok as long as they're tasteful.

94 sc

I have '94 SC, super clean...Have an ad up in the forum about 1/2 page down. Let me know if interested.

pic of my old 89 SC 5spd

pic of my old 89 SC 5spd

I could go newer (or stick with the old style) this time around. Just looking for the right SC to come around. :)

Attachments

• 1930702_29346867011_5191_n.jpg
    1930702_29346867011_5191_n.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 527
1989 Original Owner Car

I am the original owner of a 1989 fully optioned 5 spd car see http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.php?do=user_garage_view&id=27965 . It now has 66K miles and full documentation including owners manual, original window sticker, sales brochure, all factory service manuals & wiring diagrams. I have all parts to bring it back to factory original, if desired. Gar was always garaged, is rust free, and used only as a show car for the last 15 years! This car is sitting in storage and needs to find a new home, as I have another show car that is taking all my attention. Car in Connecticut. Contact me with your interest.

that may be a little too much tbird for me lol.

I put a big lift and 37's on the truck, so, looking for something i can commute a little more comfortably with. Like a mildly modded tbird.

Your bird may be a little too fast (and i'm guessing the price tag is right up there with the speed)? Aint many 11 second SC's out there.

Back