Parting Out My 94 SC - All Stock Parts Very Clean SuperCoupe Under 90k miles

jeffmurty

:eek:94 SC 01.jpg94 M90 SC 002.jpg94 SC 02.jpg94 M90 SC 003.jpg94 M90 SC.jpgSome pics of the Eaton M90 supercharger... NO LEAKS / NO PLAY / NO CHATTER / *** EXCELLENT CONDITION ***

I blew a head gasket a while back and had originally planned to rebuild the engine but I have to many other projects going on and just can't ever seem to find the time to work on it so I've finally decided to part it out. When I purchased the vehicle in 2005 there were only 69,000 miles on it and there were only 89,000 miles on it when I blew the head gasket. This car is comnpletely stock with no mods except for replacing the stock air filter box assembly with a high flow cone filter. I'm the 3rd owner and the previous two owners were women so it's very likely that this car was never driven hard (prior to me getting a hold of it anyway). Because of this and the low milage and the car always being stored inside is why these parts are in such good condition. I really hate to get rid of it but since it's just been collecting dust and taking up space in my garage that I could be using for a lot of other things and since reallistically I'll probably never get around to restoring it anyway I think sharing it with all you Thunderbird SuperCoupe enthusiasts on this SCCoA forum is the right way to put this bird to rest.

I've only listed a few parts but ALL parts are for sale and from my 94 Thunderbird Sc located in Phoenix AZ 85015. Just ask if you're looking for a part thats not listed below and make me an offer. Willing to ship to most places worldwide.

Thanks,
Jeff
jeffmurty@gmail.com

- Supercharger (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-EXCELENT $550 OBO
- Supercharger Intake (Lower) Tube (Intercooler to Intake Plenum) (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-EXCELENT $150 OBO
- Supercharger Outlet (Upper) Tube (Supercharger to Intercooler) (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-EXCELENT $150 OBO
- Intercooler OEM CONDITION-EXCELENT $150 OBO
- Supercharger Boost Regulator Bypass Housing CONDITION-EXCELENT $75 OBO
- Intercooler Boot Seal OEM E9SE-6C646-AC CONDITION-EXCELENT $50 OBO
- Intercooler Support Mounting Frame OEM CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Ignition Coil Pack CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- All Aluminum Radiator CONDITION-NEW/NEVER INSTALLED $100 OBO
- Cam Sensor (Fits 89-95) $20 OBO
- Alternator CONDITION-EXCELENT $100 OBO
- Alternator Belt tensioner with Metal Pulley 76mm F4SE-6B209-EA (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $75 OBO
- Alternator Pulley (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-EXCELENT $35 OBO
- Belt Serpentine (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-EXCELENT $20 OBO
- Belt Jackshaft to Supercharger (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $15 OBO
- Belt Jackshaft to Crank Pulley (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $15 OBO
- DIS Control Module CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Intake Manifold RF-E9SE-9425 CONDITION-GOOD $75 OBO
- Oil Dipstick (Fits 94-95) CONDITION-GOOD $25 OBO
- Jackshaft Bracket and Pulley (Fits 94-95) CONDITION-GOOD $75 OBO
- EEC 1994 5 Speed With EGR CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Power Steering Pulley (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Power Steering Control Module (Variable Assist) (Fits 93-95) CONDITION-GOOD $25 OBO
- Power Steering Brace (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $15 OBO
- Bracket - Power Steering / Alternator / Coil (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $20 OBO
- Valve Cover - Driver Side (Fits 94-95) CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Valve Cover - Passenger Side (Fits 94-95) CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Valve Cover - Fill Tube (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $15 OBO
- Air Intake Tube (MAF to Throtle Body) (Fits all models 89-97) CONDITION-GOOD $35 OBO
- Throttle Body CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- many more parts... just ask..

Contact me with offers / questions: [B]jeffmurty@gmail.com[/B]

Last edited:
Hopefully someone can buy this car complete and get the engine put back together. Would be a shame to see a solid teal car get parted out.

cheers
Ed

While I agree with the idea that the car looks like a good HG repair candidate I would bet that this is about the car being worth more in parts than in whole for the seller. Would seem that our cars are becoming more rare all the time.

lord knows I could use some of those parts for my own teal 94 5speed....but I would much rather have this car saved by someone. Looks to be in great shape and for the skilled mechanics in this forum it should be a simple straight-forward swap or repair.

94 teal

I blew a head gasket a while back and had originally planned to rebuild the engine but I have to many other projects going on and just can't ever seem to find the time to work on it so I've finally decided to part it out. When I purchased the vehicle in 2005 there were only 69,000 miles on it and there were only 89,000 miles on it when I blew the head gasket. This car is comnpletely stock with no mods except for replacing the stock air filter box assembly with a high flow cone filter. I'm the 3rd owner and the previous two owners were women so it's very likely that this car was never driven hard (prior to me getting a hold of it anyway). Because of this and the low milage and the car always being stored inside is why these parts are in such good condition. I really hate to get rid of it but since it's just been collecting dust and taking up space in my garage that I could be using for a lot of other things and since reallistically I'll probably never get around to restoring it anyway I think sharing it with all you Thunderbird SuperCoupe enthusiasts on this SCCoA forum is the right way to put this bird to rest.
View attachment 64612 View attachment 64613
I've only listed a few parts but ALL parts are for sale and from my 94 Thunderbird Sc located in Phoenix AZ 85015. Just ask if you're looking for a part thats not listed below and make me an offer. Willing to ship to most places worldwide.

Thanks,
Jeff
jeffmurty@gmail.com

- Supercharger (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-EXCELENT $550 OBO
- Supercharger Intake (Lower) Tube (Intercooler to Intake Plenum) (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-EXCELENT $150 OBO
- Supercharger Outlet (Upper) Tube (Supercharger to Intercooler) (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-EXCELENT $150 OBO
- Intercooler OEM CONDITION-EXCELENT $150 OBO
- Supercharger Boost Regulator Bypass Housing CONDITION-EXCELENT $75 OBO
- Intercooler Boot Seal OEM E9SE-6C646-AC CONDITION-EXCELENT $50 OBO
- Intercooler Support Mounting Frame OEM CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Ignition Coil Pack CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- All Aluminum Radiator CONDITION-NEW/NEVER INSTALLED $100 OBO
- Cam Sensor (Fits 89-95) $20 OBO
- Alternator CONDITION-EXCELENT $100 OBO
- Alternator Belt tensioner with Metal Pulley 76mm F4SE-6B209-EA (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $75 OBO
- Alternator Pulley (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-EXCELENT $35 OBO
- Belt Serpentine (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-EXCELENT $20 OBO
- Belt Jackshaft to Supercharger (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $15 OBO
- Belt Jackshaft to Crank Pulley (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $15 OBO
- DIS Control Module CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Intake Manifold RF-E9SE-9425 CONDITION-GOOD $75 OBO
- Oil Dipstick (Fits 94-95) CONDITION-GOOD $25 OBO
- Jackshaft Bracket and Pulley (Fits 94-95) CONDITION-GOOD $75 OBO
- EEC 1994 5 Speed With EGR CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Power Steering Pulley (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Power Steering Control Module (Variable Assist) (Fits 93-95) CONDITION-GOOD $25 OBO
- Power Steering Brace (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $15 OBO
- Bracket - Power Steering / Alternator / Coil (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $20 OBO
- Valve Cover - Driver Side (Fits 94-95) CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Valve Cover - Passenger Side (Fits 94-95) CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- Valve Cover - Fill Tube (Fits 89-95) CONDITION-GOOD $15 OBO
- Air Intake Tube (MAF to Throtle Body) (Fits all models 89-97) CONDITION-GOOD $35 OBO
- Throttle Body CONDITION-GOOD $50 OBO
- many more parts... just ask..

Contact me with offers / questions: [B]jeffmurty@gmail.com[/B]

smh neva any good deals by me.......grrrrrrrrrrr a transporter would get me for a grand ..........would take it if the price is right.

Gauge surround if not cracked,if not removed i can tell you how to remove it intact without damage.also hows the interior?

How much for brake accumulator ball, and pressure switch, and starter?

That year would have a conventional brake system with ABS separate, that started in 1993 model year.

Everyone throwing out requests on here, I'd think that you're better off to contact the poster by email as he has requested rather than making this a huge cumbersome thread.

cheers
Ed

Good evening

What would you sell the complete car for?

I still have all parts of the car and the engine has been dismantled to get the heads off. On head is off and the other head still has 3 bolts that I couldn't get off under the exhaust headers. $2500 OBO

Actually I've decided I will let this car go for $1500 maybe less if I can sell it in the next 2 days otherwise I'm going to have to put it in storage. Send me your offers!

Actually I've decided I will let this car go for $1500 maybe less if I can sell it in the next 2 days otherwise I'm going to have to put it in storage. Send me your offers!

Excellent decision! Thank you. It will be sold I'm confident.

Back