1995 SC for sale @ Coy Miller Racing - $750

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Stumbled on this on craigslist...was very tempted to purchase it myself. I called the number on the listing (had a gut feeling it was Coy's Shop)...and well it was. If you're unaware of who Coy Miller is...search the name on the forums...

http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/5367473710.html

Looks like a nice "project car". Spoke to one of his builders, told me Coy would be in later in the day to answer any questions. He did inform me there is no motor in the car. Also mentioned it was a 2 for 1 package deal...plan to call back this afternoon to get more info on it.

Anyone looking for a project, this certainly looks like it might be one worth saving. I'll post what I find when I call later this afternoon.

-Tim

either alot of mods on that car or an un-informed person, im pretty shur that car is NOT an AOD.....

Pretty sure its neither - Coy is well informed and from the brief convo it sounds like it's a stock 95 SC with the motor pulled. More or less probably just trying to get the point thru that its an auto.

-Tim

Package deal? Honestly I'd have to think long and hard about giving anyone $750 for the both of them and I'm talkin' Canadian. I think someone got into the Christmas spirits a little early.
Merry Christmas all.

Back