1989-1991 Cat-back exhaust (and tank if needed) - Local Pick Up

BUDXR7

Seeing if there is any interest in this. The pipes and mufflers have 16k miles on them and are in good condition. No leaks, no wholes, no rust. The resonator was replaced with a magnoflow dual in single out (about 400 miles ago). The resonator is welded directly to the tail pipe and should clamp up to your down tubes in the stock location (dual 2" in, 2.5" out). I used band clamps so the pipe isn't crushed. This would be local pick up. Basically just looking to recoup the cost of the resonator. $100 for everything. If there is interest in the matching fuel tank (which has a perfectly functioning OEM fuel pump), I'll throw that in for another $50. Location is 01860. Also would be interested in trades (late model fuel tank maybe).
IMG_1675.jpgIMG_1674.jpg

any chance this could be shipped at all

I suppose anything is possible. Update: I'm keeping the tank. I have the exhaust off the car now, all in one piece, hangers intact. The only difference between this and the stock system is where the flange used to be behind the resonator is now welded and there are no hangers on the resonator, those are now on my down tubes which don't come with the system.

I think it would be prohibitively expensive to ship it as one piece but a few strategic cuts might get it into some kind of freight packaging and save some bucks. Any members here have suggestions for shipping this? I really don't want to make money off this, I just don't want to scrap what is a perfect resonator, pipe and low mileage mufflers.

i would want only the rear exhast from the flange behine resanator

u could make 3 cuts 2 on the straights after the split going 2 each side between the turns before going into the front of the mufflers about center from each turn the last is on straight betwneen hanger at punkin and flange give u 110 shipped as u can still sell front end :D i,m in pa 19030 cheapest way:cool:

I even can make it shorter

The last cut could b right near hanger between punkin and gas tank on the straight section in middle cut right after tun at gas heat shield and before next going 2 hanger let me know asap thanks :d

Back