Need someone to look at SC in Vancouver

Peterdroy66

Any one out there with experience in Port Chiquita.....(Vancouver to me...)
Who could look at an sc for me posted in craigslist?
It is still for sale, have only 3 pictures.
Buyer does not want to do a long distance sale.
I am willing to hire a qualified appraiser, and would likely need to do this for the transaction since the seller wants a local sale.
From what I see the car looks decent, price is fine $2500 but I need fill detailed pictures and assessment before I would buy.
Should be a salt free west coast car, says low miles but not actually posted.
Pete in Toronto

Price

Well price is irrelevant until I know accurately the condition and details of the car.
Will cost likely 1700 to ship east.
Looking for a clean car but not SO clean that I can't drive in the winter.
I have a pristine and modified 92 red on black 5spd summer only .

Want a 2nd prefer titanium auto or midnight blue

Pete

How big of a hurry are you in? In the spring time, I will be selling my 92 silver auto all stock except for the kenwood deck.

Tbirds

How big of a hurry are you in? In the spring time, I will be selling my 92 silver auto all stock except for the kenwood deck.

Only detriment of a 92 silver is that it is silver not Titanium, kind of which is a big draw.

My colour pref's are Titanium #1 which means 89-91
Midnight Blue which means 89-93
My 92 is bright red which went more cherry red in 93

I am digging and looking and getting close, but now absolute yet, have a spreadsheet going.

SUPER clean RED 90 in Indiana, but I have a red one if that car was titanium I would just buy it!
Last summer here there were two titaniums one probably ok condition , another VERY good but high $ on Kijiji here but at present I cannot locate them.

preference is auto, no moon roof.

What I am after is something clean and presentable but not so clean that I cannot drive it in the winter.r

Pete

OK no worries , I'm not really up on my colors. this looks the same to me as the craigslist car?

Back