I need advice on a buy i want to do?

family5150

I'm debating on whether I should buy a 1990 mercury Cougar xr7 SC mint condition from Italy. They are asking for $3,678 that includes shipping . Now my question is would that be a good deal or am I getting ripped off? BTW ots a automatic. I would post some pics of it but only if asked . Thanks for ur time and hope to hear from everyone with advice.

Be sure that you're dealing with a reputable firm. If it's an individual proceed with caution. The price w/shipping does seem reasonable but be sure that it is what they claim.

Probably a scam. Have you actually spoken to these people or are they communicating via message, email, or text? Where are you located?

We had a guy that was going to buy 2 2016 BMW's from the local BMW dealer. Problem was that dealer shut down a year ago and luckily just before they guy went to pay his $65,000 he called the dealership phone number he found from the web and received the recording that the number was no longer in service, so he called the local police department to verify that the dealership was still in business and found it that is was not.

He was located out of state and the guy that setup the fake website as the name became available so he purchased it was tracked to overseas, so nothing could be done.

It was a scam you guys were right.

Yeah I felt it from the beginning so I looked up the car on google image and the same picture was taken from one of our fellow members selling his car so yeah thanks for everyone's input on this I appreciate it .

What state are you located in? I have an XR7 for sale that might be of interest if that is what you are looking for.

Back