Engine For Sale ( 1989 SC )

89silvercoupe

3.8L Supercharged Engine out of a 1989 Thunderbird SC. Engine was rebuilt at Auburn Auto Machine, and has less than 50 miles on it before Car was rear ended. Car is gone.
Included are all engine accessories, wiring harness, 5-Speed Transmission with clutch pedal and Hydraulic clutch components.
Includes Engine Stand that engine is mounted on.
$1000.00 OBO

Available for Local Pickup Only. Zipcode 98092 Auburn Washington

Attachments

• DSC05791.jpg
    DSC05791.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC05788.jpg
    DSC05788.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 226
  • engine invoice.jpg
    engine invoice.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Well, I'm extremely sorry to hear that you had only put 50 miles on the car with the rebuilt engine. Looking at the money spent compared to what you're asking for the engine, ouch! I think that in the back of most of our minds, we realize that the fairly cheap price that we buy these cars for, that when the cars get in accidents, that we've lost most of the money/ value.

If you weren't completely across the damn country I would definitely be all over that. I have been looking to rebuild mine or buy a rebuilt one. But you are just too far away from me!!!

If you weren't completely across the damn country I would definitely be all over that. I have been looking to rebuild mine or buy a rebuilt one. But you are just too far away from me!!!

I know you said pickup only, but would you consider freight shipping?

Back