How can I have a good time at the shoot out without stressing out

blown1996bird

How can I have a good time at the shoot out with stressing out? Maybe we should have burn out contest, a little street racing, maybe go to a shoot range, exotic dancers not kurt and bringing a beer truck to the hotel. How about a power cruise through town? How about we set a Toyota prius on fire in the parking lot. Just having some fun this morning.

You can always choose to be happy. Even if you have no reason to be happy, just do it anyway. Works for me.

It also helps to annoy somebody else, then you KNOW you are happier than someone at least. haha

non stressed

I was just happy making the 1600 mile round trip, in my super coupe, we took our dog, and had to take her to the vet, during the car show, and had to change a axle on the way home in Mansfield Ohio, but it was a good time. Didn't race, but enjoyed watching the others. I'll be back this year.

I think Oatway should bring his welder, notcher, and tube bender so we can have roll cage installation parties in the parking lots.

I bought mine "ready made"... It came with all the piping.. just needed to change the notching to fit me due to my moving it back so I could change my seat to really fit me. Chris Vining used the same place as I did.

I bought mine "ready made"... It came with all the piping.. just needed to change the notching to fit me due to my moving it back so I could change my seat to really fit me. Chris Vining used the same place as I did.

So who did you get the kit from and what did you use to do the notching. I have seen several you tube videos using a variety of methods not utilizing a pipe notcher tool.

There was a group buy from S&W a bunch of years ago....I think a lot of people got their kits at that time.

They fit OK...depends on how picky you are. Swing out door bars took some modification too.

If anybody needs to borrow a tubing notcher just let me know.

you got to be kidding???

How can I have a good time at the shoot out with stressing out? Maybe we should have burn out contest, a little street racing, maybe go to a shoot range, exotic dancers not kurt and bringing a beer truck to the hotel. How about a power cruise through town? How about we set a Toyota prius on fire in the parking lot. Just having some fun this morning.

First off you have to be here for the whole weekend to even try to have a good time OR you have to have a good mind set that this is fun and you want to be PART OF THAT FUN. Even if you could only be there for a day you have to go into this with the mind set that it is going to be fun AND you want to be part of that fun.. This is only as much fun as you want it to be and how you think of it in reguards to having a good time. Heck I blew up an engine one year and still had a great time.. Things like this are only as good as YOU make them. No one is going to gift wrap your enjoyment, you have to want it and work for it... That is my take on this, go into the shoot out with the mind set that it is going to be a blast and it will as well as you having fun....Rich

you buy my car and take it to next years event.....have fun screaming down the track.all ud have to due is tune it, ud have sometime to get it done befor the meet.

Back