Wheels

Ice-Cable

I'm in search of wheels for my 95 SC I am looking for 18's with tbird bolt pattern. I would consider any and all 17's or 18's any color just shoot me pics.

If you change your mind on the pattern, i have some good shape 03 chrome cobra wheels 18x9 in mustang offset. They fit the car perfectly.

I may have sent you a pm I can't tell at the moment but here's what it said........
Cobra wheels? Any pics on the car? How much and where you at? I'm not opposed to changing bolt patterns just hated to have spend the money for cobra hubs and relocation bracketsnand what not. But I can get over that for the right wheel @the right price. Lol. Any pics and a price would be great.

I will be selling my 18" Verde Kaos wheels with 255/40/18 Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires soon. I bought them new last summer and both only have about 125 miles on them (I rarely drive my T-Bird). They've always been garaged and covered. PM me if you're interested in them.

Depending on distance I'm willing to meet half way if we could agree on a price to save you on shipping...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 69
Back