parting out 2 1990 supercoupes.....

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
One is auto with 94k and the other is 5 speed mileage is unknown. Auto is silver with black cloth. The 5 speed is black with gray leather gut. I will post pictures later this week. I have many other parts from supercoupes I parted out. Please send parts requests.

One is auto with 94k and the other is 5 speed mileage is unknown. Auto is silver with black cloth. The 5 speed is black with gray leather gut. I will post pictures later this week. I have many other parts from supercoupes I parted out. Please send parts requests.

please send me some pics I need a good sc front bumper cover thanks

I have a white 93 need front bumper cover thanks:)

I need the factory plug/grommet for the hole I have pictured here. It will be on the 5-speed car, drivers footwell left-hand side. It covers the hole where the e-brake cable exits on a car with foot e-brake. The auto SC may have it as well.

Please let me know if you have it, and cost to 36613.

20160323_141748_zpseb6tpnzx.jpg

Back