Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 94/95 Magnum Powers Intake Plenums

Question 94/95 Magnum Powers Intake Plenums

Hey ya all,

Been talking with David, he suggested there might be a shortage of 94/95 Magnum Powers Intake Plenums out there in the used market. So perhaps it would be helpful for me to manufacture some more. There are upfront costs associated with manufacturing these things so we would need several people who would want to pick up one. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
    Charles

Very exciting proposition! Which version(s), and which blower will it (they) mate up to?
    My Garage

95 5spd Pearl White SC, "Millennium TBird" (erst Dr. Jekyll)
    95 Automatic Red SC

These would be for 94/5 blowers, MP1 and MP2 blowers. Basically anything based on a 94/5 blower design with the rectangle inlet port. I've had a lot of people ask about these over the past year, so this would be your chance if you want one....
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Looks like at least one guy is interested. From my end we would need at least 5 people to make it feasible to do a small batch. Let us know if you would want one. Maybe ask friends etc.

That will be two if it will bolt to the smiley face mpII I believe. Can they be cast naked? (No markings at all)

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Powers View Post
    Looks like at least one guy is interested. From my end we would need at least 5 people to make it feasible to do a small batch. Let us know if you would want one. Maybe ask friends etc.
    My interest would be, in simple terms, if I can simply swap the stock plenum for the MP plenum (square sc inlet), and I think keep the EGR on my 95. Not interested in upgrading the blower (probably ever).

I see that SCP still offers MP inlets retail, so not sure what is different here. I assume prices in that range too?
    My Garage

95 5spd Pearl White SC, "Millennium TBird" (erst Dr. Jekyll)
    95 Automatic Red SC

SCP lists the plenums as may others, but they are not in stock or production. This is the only way you can buy a new MP plenum for your rectangle port blower. Yes, it's a direct fit and yes, it will work with your EGR although an adapter will be required. If MP doesn't have the adapters in stock, I do.

Charles would be the one to ask about pricing though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

They would be the regular price unless we were to sell 10 or so, then I could drop the price 10%.

Yes the MP Plenum is a bolt compatible component to the rectangler port, not the oval one that were on the 89-93. I am out of stock on the egr valve adapter.

Ok so I take this inlet will not fit the MP3.is that a no on naked casting?

Quote Originally Posted by 820 View Post
    Ok so I take this inlet will not fit the MP3.is that a no on naked casting?
    We have the MP intake plenum for the MPx in stock, it will fit your MPIII. These inlets are bare aluminum, no powder coat.

Got it. Thank you Charles. I will be in touch.

I am interested in one. What time frame do you have on this, so I can calculate how much bitcoin to make with my 3-D printer by then... - No but seriously - I will buy one.

I would be interested. What is the cost?

If we can get 5 people to sign up I'll make a batch. Price $495. If we can get as many as 10 the price can be reduced to $435.

From the time we start should have them shipped in 3-4 weeks.

Charles

Count me in
    Chrissirny@ymail. Com
    (262)894-0948