94/95 Magnum Powers Intake Plenums

I'd noticed that Csirny was interested in an MP plenum in the parts for sale section (looks like he sent a PM.....not sure if the deal went through or not), but are you taking your name off the list?

Any updates on the pattern, Charles?

My pattern maker retired on me. Looking for another or perhaps we will do the repairs in house.

With pattern repairs need we will need a few more to cover that expense.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to remove myself from the list. I was able to finally find one of these plenums. Sorry for any inconvenience. I've been looking for one of these for a while and jumped on the first opportunity. With that said. Anyone who is on the fence about this you should really just get on board. These are hard to come by and people that already have them don't seem to want to part with them.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to remove myself from the list. I was able to finally find one of these plenums. Sorry for any inconvenience. I've been looking for one of these for a while and jumped on the first opportunity. With that said. Anyone who is on the fence about this you should really just get on board. These are hard to come by and people that already have them don't seem to want to part with them.

The agony, the agony

I've updated the list again, because of the changes. If you're on this list and have changed your mind, feel free to ask to be removed. I'm still doing this list, so that Charles doesn't have to clarify it and--especially with the core pattern repairs needed and more expenses--needs some more guaranteed people to cover costs.

1. 89Forcefed95
2. 1fstbrd
3. rotaryeccentric
4. Ride control
5. Jludorf
6. (assumed) Jludorf

Again, if you're on the fence, keep in mind that Csirny just paid $425 for a used MP plenum, which is nearly what Charles is charging for these, new. That's a pretty good investment.

Reday to order plenums

Well at long last we can order the 94/95 intake plenums from the foundry. Do we have five people who want one of these power makers?

Cheers,
Charles

Though I've spent a crapload of money in the last month (lots of which went to Dave D), I'm still in. Add your name below to the list and we'll keep a running list:

1. 1FSTBRD

Hey Charles, sorry man, I'm out, too. The finances were looking much better right after I'd got my tax return, but I'd just bought a QH/ binary editor/ tune, and cams/ pushrods/ upgraded springs from Dave for both my Mustang and SC, and I still have to buy a better balancer, some 42 lb injectors, milling/ valve jobs on my Mustang and SC heads then still be able to have enough money (imagine that :D) on my credit card in case something breaks or if there's unforeseen problems (I will find out where the weak link is on either car). Even as a budget build, the heads/ head gaskets are taking priority, and when I'm in there, I may as well do the cam, too, and then it needs the tune as well. It was something that I've already put off for a year with Dave.

These are incredible plenums that you sell, so it's great that you're offering this opportunity to people.

Great! Lets get a few more to sign on so we can pull the trigger. I have been out of town for a couple of days and away from this thread.

Cheers,
Charles

List of people who want 94/95 plenums

Lets get the list going again.

If you know someone who might want to purchase one of these plenum please let them know there is an opportunity to purchase one here.

Thanks,
Charles

I'm in

Please add me to the list. Can you start taking deposits now and go through with orders when you have enough? Maybe it will make it easier to solidify the list?
Thanks,
Tom

Please add me to the list. Can you start taking deposits now and go through with orders when you have enough? Maybe it will make it easier to solidify the list?
Thanks,
Tom

Nice,

Ok the newly revised, re-confirmed list, for the brand new casting MP 94/95 plenums is:

1. Rotaryeccentric
2. Tom Cannon

Ride control?
Jludorf?

Do either of you still want these? Looks like you had expressed interest before. I'm glad to put words in your mouth, but not happy to put money in your pockets :p

mp intake plenums

I need for for my 94sc since I can't find any for sale. what is the cost / deposit and when? thx tony.

I need for for my 94sc since I can't find any for sale. what is the cost / deposit and when? thx tony.

Cost for 5 of us = $495 each

Get 10 of us and it's less, see first few pages of this thread

When = Charles has the cast ready, just need 5 to commit, then we all pay him, and then he pours in the magic :)

Why = because this is a great chance to get a new one, and you love your SC and your SC loves you too!!!

What do you say, put you down as #3?

mp intake plenums

Cost for 5 of us = $495 each

Get 10 of us and it's less, see first few pages of this thread

When = Charles has the cast ready, just need 5 to commit, then we all pay him, and then he pours in the magic :)

Why = because this is a great chance to get a new one, and you love your SC and your SC loves you too!!!

What do you say, put you down as #3?

yes put me in.

Back