94/95 Magnum Powers Intake Plenums

they are here !!!

Just received mine!!

Charles,

There is no hardware included. Is it a oversight or just what it is ?
IMG_1821.JPG

Just received mine!!

Charles,

There is no hardware included. Is it a oversight or just what it is ?
View attachment 66292

I looked at my not yet installed, used, new to me MP inlet. I had assumed that I would have to switch out the vacuum ports from the stock plenum, but it has completely different ports. Quick count indicates same number of ports, that's good, and they are generally near and pointing in roughly same direction as stock ports. But they are different.

I was hoping to help in some way, but now am curious what you'll end up doing on those two new ones.

Years ago when I made the switch to a MP inlet, I went to my local hardware store and bought the brass fittings I needed for my system. Back then, the holes in the plenum were standard pipe thread, so getting a fitting was pretty easy.

Charles will need to answer if the ones you purchased are supposed to come with the vacuum fittings or not.

Been over a month since some where received, but I still have not received mine. Anyone else still waiting on a plenum?

And yes, for anyone needing one, I do have the EGR adapters in stock. Still $25 shipped most places.

Mine came around the time they first got shipped out. It's still in the box in my closet though until I can get an EGR adapter from you Dave.

With 4" of snow on the ground in the salt lake valley, and my '94 as my daily driver, I'm afraid it will be a little while until I venture to get it installed. Keep an adapter handy for me though please!

ISO tech article

SCP lists the plenums as may others, but they are not in stock or production. This is the only way you can buy a new MP plenum for your rectangle port blower. Yes, it's a direct fit and yes, it will work with your EGR although an adapter will be required. If MP doesn't have the adapters in stock, I do.

Charles would be the one to ask about pricing though.

I'd like to see instructions on removing the old EGR tube and replacing with the mp EGR adapter. I have two of these to do now ... I'd there a recommended gasket material?

I'd like to see instructions on removing the old EGR tube and replacing with the mp EGR adapter. I have two of these to do now ... I'd there a recommended gasket material?

I have always just used a light film of RTV. These things are really nice BTW for anyone running a 94/95 style blower. Randy made 260rwhp with NOTHING but an MPII with one of these plenums and a 85mm magnum powers TB also a FMIC otherwise bone stock auto car

I made 250 with no intercooler. Didn't have one until yesterday. Now if I could only keep it running .

Back