F/S - '95 Auto - Midnight Blue - Blue Leather - 45k Miles - Employee Build ....

Good hands

Steve
Glad to notice tbird is in good hands.
My thought would be to swap in a 6spd auto and transmission controller there is a bell housing adapter available for this.
Pete R

You guys are funny. I'd just drive it. I'd put some sweet wheels on it and drive them off of it. :D

I have the white one that has an enjoyable amount of mods...this one will remain pretty much the way it is. Will be nice to have an SC with AC

Delivered.
My last SC is gone to a good place.
Steve picked it up yesterday.
All good and everyone is happy.

Bruce

Note to Al - Steve has the glove box I owe you .....

Attachments

• 2C7E4918crop.jpg
    2C7E4918crop.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0283_crop.jpg
    IMG_0283_crop.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 185
I am usually not a big fan of the factory SC rims , but with the tire sizes and chassis height in the lower pic it looks really good .
I have thought of having a set of early factory rims cut, adding an inch and a half of width and re welded back together .

You're welcome, Steve. Looks great. It is an excellent car.

A few minor bumps and scrapes over the years but an ultra straight car.
I saved those BNIB OEM headlight assemblies just for you ....

Good to know it's gone where it's appreciated. All good and your cheque cleared!!

Enjoy!!

Bruce

NTF - I forgot to go over the aftermarket audio wiring.
You can see the tweeter wires at the dash corners.
When you remove the rear seat bottom, you will see an massive arrays of wires.
As mentioned, the OEM wiring was never touched.
All these wires go to each OEM speaker location, coax to head unit, flat Cat5 for bass cube, blue 16ga for remote power etc.
In addition, you will see a red 4ga power wire near the battery tray than runs all the way to the rear seat for amplifiers.
If you ever go that far, I'd be more than happy to come down and explain each for you.

By the way, you can come over to polish and seal these two for me.

You know, when you get a chance. You know where I live ......

Bruce

Attachments

• 20151008_174235_crop.jpg
    20151008_174235_crop.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 240
  • 20160421_183756_crop.jpg
    20160421_183756_crop.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 238
Looks great Steve. nice to see the car in good hands. Bruce, if it was a stick car I would have very seriously been considering it.

How is your speedometer with that size tire? I'm looking for new tires and the 225/60/16 is getting very limited with choices. Any problems with tire rub with the wider tires?

Joe

How is your speedometer with that size tire? I'm looking for new tires and the 225/60/16 is getting very limited with choices. Any problems with tire rub with the wider tires?

Joe

Speedo is off ... registers faster than travel as tires are shorter than OEM.
Remember, this car is down 1.6" on Vogtland springs ... it helps with the vehicles profile.
No rubbing at all.
The ARC system, though fully functional, is not as noticable.
Even with ARC off the ride is stiff.

Bruce

Back