1990, 5-speed, 35th Anniversary T-Bird for sale - SOLD

shadowcody

1990 35th Anniversary Thunderbird SC for sale. 27K original miles. 5-speed manual. Moon roof, JBL Audio package with amplifier, 35th anniversary package, Keyless entry, autolamp pkg. The only 2 available factory options this car doesn't have are the Auto Transmission & the 5-cd changer! It's a shame, I love the car, but just don't drive it! A/C has been changed to the R-134 refrigerant. The original factory radio/cassete is still in it, but the AM band has a loudness problem. As I'm sure you all know, the factory radios in these weren't known for their longevity! Other than that, the car is pretty much like new in and out. Original exhaust was replaced with a Flowmaster, Cat-back system, but that's the only modification ever done to the stock configuration. Car is in NE WI halfway between Milwaukee & Green Bay. Asking $9500.00. I have many additional 35th hard to find items that I will give the buyer first chance to purchase with the car for additional cash. (Dealer press kit, key blanks, extra brand new set of floor mats, extra car cover, etc.) Meticulously maintained, and can provide records. contact me at steve_diedrich@hotmail.com for more info and detailed pic's if interested.....Serious inquiries only please!

Attachments

• P1010251.JPG
    P1010251.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 1,209
  • P1010234.JPG
    P1010234.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 1,027
Last edited:
1990 35th Anniversary Thunderbird SC for sale. 27K original miles. 5-speed manual. Moon roof, JBL Audio package with amplifier, 35th anniversary package, Keyless entry, autolamp pkg. The only 2 available factory options this car doesn't have are the Auto Transmission & the 5-cd changer! It's a shame, I love the car, but just don't drive it! A/C has been changed to the R-134 refrigerant. The original factory radio/cassete is still in it, but the AM band has a loudness problem. As I'm sure you all know, the factory radios in these weren't known for their longevity! Other than that, the car is pretty much like new in and out. Original exhaust was replaced with a Flowmaster, Cat-back system, but that's the only modification ever done to the stock configuration. Car is in NE WI halfway between Milwaukee & Green Bay. Asking $9500.00. I have many additional 35th hard to find items that I will give the buyer first chance to purchase with the car for additional cash. (Dealer press kit, key blanks, extra brand new set of floor mats, extra car cover, etc.) Meticulously maintained, and can provide records. contact me at steve_diedrich@hotmail.com for more info and detailed pic's if interested.....Serious inquiries only please!

Wow! That's hot! What a great looking car.

Ugh, wish I had garage space!!! Beautiful! You should have no problem selling it.

Thanks!

This car has generated a lot of interest..........I can see a very sad day coming in the future here :-( I hate to see it go, but it just can't stay anymore! One thing I forgot to mention in the post was as far as I know this car has never even seen rain, or snow.

Steve

Always nice to see a clean Anny - any shots under the hood? Wish I had room for another. Good luck w/sale.

Always nice to see a clean Anny - any shots under the hood? Wish I had room for another. Good luck w/sale.

I've got some, I'll try and post them in a bit. Thanks for the luck....I'll take any I can get! It needs someone who will drive it rather than collecting dust in my garage!

Here are a couple of under hood photo's of it. I "shine" it under the hood everytime I take it to a car show which isn't often, but if you don't drive it, it doesn't get dirty!

Attachments

• P1010235.JPG
    P1010235.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 926
  • P1010236.JPG
    P1010236.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 931
Great looking car. It would make a nice garage mate for mine, unfortunately I'd have to sleep in it. Good luck with the sale.

Damn, I want that car! Worth every penny you are asking! You got me thinking real hard on this one. How would I find out how much it would be to ship it to Minnesota?

Joe

Very Interested

Sent you a email. Very interested and located in Iowa. Please respond ASAP! Thank you very much!

Car is sold!

Thanks to all who posted positive comments on the car! It left on it's way to it's new home in IA today. It is a very sad day for me, but a very happy day for the new owner, so it's ok!

Steve

Back