Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 1989 SC needs to run mid 12s

Quote Originally Posted by jb351 View Post
    There is a fiberglass cowl hood for sale in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I am not affiliated with the seller and have no idea if he would ship it.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-pa...ationFlag=true
    I love that one but I am in Dallas, Texas so it would be cost prohibitive to get it here. My admin here at work is moving to Ottawa next week, maybe I can get her to bring it back when she come to visit? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I love that one but I am in Dallas, Texas so it would be cost prohibitive to get it here. My admin here at work is moving to Ottawa next week, maybe I can get her to bring it back when she come to visit? lol
    It might not be too bad for shipping, assuming he would ship it. Fedex's calculator guesstimates around $120 CAD for something around 40 lbs. (I have no idea what the hood actually weights) which brings you to a total of $470 CAD which is currently equal to around $356 USD assuming you don't get get hit with customs duties (you might) and that the seller would not take less for it (he might?).

Norm-L might be making some hoods in the near future. If you don't mind making some modifications, it might work for you.
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?140791-Is-anyone-interested-in-a-hood-like-this&highlight=hood