Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tachometer,94 sc alternator, 6piece sideskirtskirts,gopro,intake TRADE for 4.6 stuff

Do you have the black plastic gauge and radio trim pieces left over by chance?

sorry but no...
    all i have left is whats listed, some guy came by and bought almost all i had sitting around..
    lol, he was more of a Tbird nut than i am...

Free 3 belts

heres the 3 bets. the 2 with under 300 miles on them and the other unknow miles but nice shape belt..refer to earlier posts for the parts numbers.

Would you be willing to sell just the coil pack and wires seperate from the alternator?

Quote Originally Posted by Stang_bird View Post
    Would you be willing to sell just the coil pack and wires seperate from the alternator?
    shur, pm me and we can work something out...
    n/m i see you cant yet pm...well, what do you wanna pay? include shipping, should be more than 11$ to ship out..
    Last edited by FrankenBird; 06-07-2016 at 11:00 PM.

The only parts i have left !

All i have left is what listed below.Nothing even hiding away for my next mn12.
    Make an offer and please be shur to factor in shipping. i wont ship the bodykit parts do to bulk.sorry

: 1994 sc black front , rear bumper and 6 piece side skirts..
    : 1994 sc alternator..mileage unknown but worked perfect, even had a sound system on it for a few months. never any dimming or anything..
    : sc tachometer , unshur of year but i dont think it matters..
    : 1994 sc fuel rail with stock FPR..
    : 1994 sc lower intake manifold with water neck and filler tube..
    : homemade 3in kickass intake..have a 9in spectre cone filter. some bent mesh from taking it in and out..
    : FREE, even shipped free. 3 used belts, 2 with under 300 miles other is unknown but very useable.They are from my 1994 Tbird sc auto, the sc belt was used with a 7% spinningwheels pulley,its the belt that comes in the package.No slipage,sqeeks or squeels.. PM if ur in need...
    Last edited by FrankenBird; 06-08-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Would like to have it all hahaha lol

Still have any of the aftermarket stuff left 2702317115 Dave

sorry, only left is whats listed above..
    the belts are now gone also...

I still have a 94 super Coupe alternator tachometer 9 SE because it doesn't say premium fuel in itand a lower intake manifold and fuel rail and 6 piece black side skirts also from a 94 super Coupe I'm looking to trade all of it for one or as many 4.6 performance parts that are compatible with the 94 such as coil pack wires underdrive pulleys A chip
    run it by me

what's left

Im looking to tarde one or all Of the the prats i have left for 4.6 perfomances prats. Im looking for a tuner/chip , underdrive pullys , many a 96_97 npi manifold with aluminum cross over and tbody n plenum and any extras you wanna throw in as illegal be doing a 94to npi swap, performance coilpacks and 9mm or larger wires a 70mm tbody that works on s 94-
    I have in trade a new never used SJcam sj4000 from b&h video , same thing as a gopro it comes with all the mounting stuff and a bullet_water proof case and s case logic carrying case. Also a 94sc stock lower manifold with waterbed fillet neck and fuel rail , stock 94sc alternator, and a stock lx tach so it doesn't say premo fuel only..
    Also 6piece sideskirts off a black 94sc. I prefer local pickup on those and I am willing to meet within Reason,I'm located just north of Hurley will
    Pm with it number and I can text pics

cowling sold?

I only have what's listed I had the ceiling pulled but then the guy blew me off when it came time to buy it,soon it got junked with the shell months ago....
    If anyone needs pics pm me it number and what you need pics of...
    I know someone wants this camera to show off their runs\races...

I'd be willing to trade all I have listed for some simple nip parts that can be found in any junkyard, I need an npi with aluminum crossover, a throttle cable from a 96-97 cougar or tbird, and fuel rail..and anything extra you can provide like throttlebody and plenum a 70mm mafs housing unit off of any thing I prefer one with a circular end rather than where it has a square and 4 holes for an adapter.
    Pm me or email. Adamsims3d@Yahoo.com

link to Jcam

ive been asked for pics by a few people, i have it on ebay now..i will still take it down for a trade. but here it is
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/262574303453...84.m1555.l2649
    this is what i have for sale sc wise

: 1994 sc black front , rear bumper and 6 piece side skirts..
    : 1994 sc alternator..mileage unknown but worked perfect, even had a sound system on it for a few months. never any dimming or anything..
    : tachometer , unshur of year but i dont think it matters.it doesnt say premium only, says unleaded fuel only.
    : 1994 sc fuel rail with stock FPR..
    : 1994 sc lower intake manifold with water neck and filler tube..
    : homemade 3in kickass intake..have a 9in spectre cone filter. some bent mesh from taking it in and out..
    Last edited by FrankenBird; 08-12-2016 at 09:42 AM.

Camera sold.
    I will package sell all I have left minus the side skirts for 50$ plus shipping only..I need my 94sc parts gone.