tachometer,94 sc alternator, 6piece sideskirtskirts,gopro,intake TRADE for 4.6 stuff

Part by part

You would probably do a lot better selling it part by part. Not many people want to throw down that much cash and then end up selling parts from the deal again anyways. It's a bitch going that route, but so is life. With that said... Is the blower an mpx or an s port?

IMG_1900_zps79ra01oy.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
i will sell the MP supercharger and plenum , 1200 and you can have them..pick them up and i may throw in an extra part or two of ur choice..

Last edited:
will sell sc and plenum alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will sell the MP supercharger, MP plenum and the attached 7% pulley and proper fit non-slip belt with 300 miles on it.also have the egr adapter !
sc is in perfect working condition with NO shaft play. It made 16lb of boost on the setup i have,its capable of ALOT more..
once these sell i will then sell the the other items as a set or one by one..BUT i must sell this 1st....

Last edited:
That blower is actually an MPII not an S-port. I didn't notice the Magnum Powers logo on the black of the case at first.

i guess its time to separate the parts.

shipping is seperate......
Polished slightly ported MP supercharger, attached spinning wheels 7% pulley and proper fit non-slip belt. : $750
Polished slightly ported MP plenum with egr adapter. : $450
75mm throttlebody with sensors and 3in intake (if wanted, better than any aftermarket lemme tell ya) : $100
c&l 73mm mafs housing with attached 1994 mafs and calibration tube for 42lb injectors & 6x 42lb injectors : $175
stock 1994 intercooler : $50
i also have all the hard piping for the intercooler , fuel rail with fpr , lower intake manifold and belts.. make an offer on what you need
1994 gauge cluster with LX volt meter installed and ille include Equus boost gauge and a Phantom afr gauge..I replaced the odometer gears with warp free gears last year when i installed the volt meter : $150
ENTIRE sound system. Fits PERFECT and the cd player has a wireharness for non premium stereo.I have a 12in Pioneer Sub in a slim box, Alpine mono amp , 4x 500watt 5x8 and a jvc head unit and all the wires need to hook it up like, power wire with in-line fuse,ground cable,remote wire and rca wires..This stuff would probly be pretty expensive to have shipped so i perfer that you pick it up.unless you make an offer and want all the stuff except for the sub..Its not all brand new model stuff BUt i did buy it when it was new and didnt use it very much.Its not block shaking loud or anything but sounded very nice and crisp.
Radiator and cooling fan, is a 1989-1993 radiator and 1994 fan BUT IT DOES fit into a 94-95 if you do minor custom work.The radiator is an unknown brand but was advertised as almost identical in design to the griffin rad for our cars,it worked great : $130
I also have the 6 piece sideskirts and rear bumper,front bumper too . BLACK. again i perfer local pick up to to bulk of items. :$2-0
The whole car and all on/in it as it sits with rims and tires : $200
1 year old coil pack but used ALOT less and the wires have 300 miles on them.Alternator has unknown miles but worked great even with my sound system.The wires are just 8mm but were somekind of external suppression wires.I did have interference with 10mm aftermarket wires i tried and they would cause a miss in high rpm's and another 9mm with same results, these and stock wires are only ones ive had good luck with,i could pull my plugs too if ud want them. they are double platinums and only 300 miles on them.If your having a missfire this setup would be a good start to fix it since it ran great untill parked. : $100
or you need anything from a 1994 thunderbird sc that can be removed with hand tools i have on my bird and will, tell me what you need and i will check its condition and tell you and then make an offer..
i perfer paypal..once sent through i will ship the item and once it arrives you will need to check the price of shipping and then paypal that too..reason being im not looking to make any money on shipping, Please help me by helping ur self to buying these parts..
I WILL TRADE ALL THE PERFORMANCE PARTS, STOCK PARTS AND THE CAR AND EVERY EXTRA THING I HAVE FOR THE SUPERPOOP for a v8 Thunderbird or cougar with NO RUST or a jeep grand cherokee laredo 4.7L.

Last edited:
Do you happen to have catless downtubes? Random request but thought I'd throw it out there...

Do you happen to have catless downtubes? Random request but thought I'd throw it out there...

sorry,no i dont...stock exhaust manifolds to tailpipes...both cats had minor leaks, could see it when cold out underneath..
if anyone needs any better pics of anything specific feel free to ask.

Last edited:
sorry but the plastic piece on the drivers side i broke back to gain access to the vacuum line..motors and all worked if you still want them...i can post a pic.

Wiper cowls shipped to 50021?
what part do you need exactly, i have all these parts removed and the part that i broke pieces of plastic off is the piece on the drivers side of the big platic retainer for the motors. all the others parts are perfect, lol even wipers didnt streak and strip seal is good.
heres a pic !
what you need make an offer, if its good paypal it to me and tehn ille ship and once you get it paypal back what the shipping cost is.

mp sc sold
mp plenum sold
throttlebody sold
radiator and cooling fan sold
PM sent about cluster.BUT for everyone else i dont wanna split up the gauges..im just trying to get back what i spent on fixing the stock cluster.

Prta left for sale !

c&l 73mm mafs housing with attached 1994 mafs and calibration tube for 42lb injectors & 6x 42lb injectors : $175
stock 1994 intercooler : $50
i also have all the hard piping for the intercooler , fuel rail with fpr , lower intake manifold and belts.. make an offer on what you need
1994 gauge cluster with LX volt meter installed and ille include Equus boost gauge and a Phantom afr gauge..I replaced the odometer gears with warp free gears last year when i installed the volt meter and a new tach : $150
ENTIRE sound system. Fits PERFECT and the cd player has a wireharness for non premium stereo.I have a 12in Pioneer Sub in a slim box, Alpine mono amp , 4x 500watt 5x8 and a jvc head unit and all the wires need to hook it up like, power wire with in-line fuse,ground cable,remote wire and rca wires..This stuff would probly be pretty expensive to have shipped so i perfer that you pick it up.unless you make an offer and want all the stuff except for the sub..Its not all brand new model stuff BUt i did buy it when it was new and didnt use it very much.Its not block shaking loud or anything but sounded very nice and crisp.
I also have the 6 piece sideskirts and rear bumper,front bumper too. BLACK. again i perfer local pick up to to bulk of items. :$200
1 year old coil pack but used ALOT less and the wires have 300 miles on them.Alternator has unknown miles but worked great even with my sound system.The wires are just 8mm but were somekind of external suppression wires.I did have interference with 10mm aftermarket wires i tried and they would cause a miss in high rpm's and another 9mm with same results, these and stock wires are only ones ive had good luck with,i could pull my plugs too if ud want them. they are double platinums and only 300 miles on them.If your having a missfire this setup would be a good start to fix it since it ran great untill parked. : $100
shipping is seperate, shipping can be paid upon items arrival..
i will update pics soon !

ttp,
mafs was removed from c&l and reinstalled in a stock 70mm unit.
i now have the mafs and 70mm stoc housing unit for sale for 50$
c&l and injectors have been reduced to 150$
CMON GUYS, i need to make a few more sales only and ille have enough to get a half way decent mn12 again..so help ur self and me at the same time, plus the seller of the next mn12 i plan on purchasing..i got all the other problems figured out now i get to focus on getting a ride.. a family like mine needs atleast 2.

Last edited:
Cmon guys, get ready for the shootout ! i will be bringing home a car soon and will need some extra funds for insurance and what not...
so if you need/want something PLEASE dont be afraid to make an offer, i gotta get more parts moving...
help me by helping ur self..

Back