tachometer,94 sc alternator, 6piece sideskirtskirts,gopro,intake TRADE for 4.6 stuff

1 day sale.. may 1st

i need some funds asap...
everything is half off today may 1st, will knock more off the more you buy...
thanks you !

well, i had a few hit but nothing went through..i still need cash asap s i can register my new vehicle and insur it..
ille offer this package deal and maby some MABY SOMEONE will buy it..
the alternator,coil pack,spark plug wires,42lb injectors,1994 stock mafs with electronics,c&l 73mm mafs housing unit with red sample tube (for 42lb injectors on an sc), gauge cluster with boost gauge, 3in plastic intake.i also have a 1994 fuel rail with fpr if you want it and a 1994 sc lower intake. intake had gasket surface recently resurfaced so it will seal no problem, good for a port job with minimal down time then.it comes with water neck and filler tube.
ille do 270$ shipped anywhere in the lower 48..
this deal will be offered until i come up with the cash to register and insur my car my self..
CMON get ur car better and get my legit..
TTP FOR A SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stereo system is sold..

gauges and cluster are sold.................
still have:
c&l 73mm with calibration tube for 42lb's and 6x 42lb injectors....all with under 1000 miles $150
stock 1994-95 mafs and electronics..worked great.... $50
plastic intake tube..i made it. its 3in and better than any aftermarket. no heat soak..filters are useable but egh condition.. $50
still have intercooler in GREAT condition,even has stock stickers on it, and all hard piping...make an offer.
coilpack,new wires and good used alternator from a 1994...coilpack and wires are low miles, alternator unknown but worked great...$100
Front bumper, rear bumper and six piece sideskirt, black in color.. $200, i perfer pick up..located in the upper michigan,i can possibly meet
alot of run around on these so please only respond when ur ready to buy...thank you..

Last edited:
what part/parts you need, i need 100$ ONLY !

i need to purchase a new mafs for the new ride, so what part/parts do you want that i have left..$100 ONLY, deal is good until i get a mafs..

mafs purchased but i need to get rid of these parts they do me no good..so for 200$ + shipping you can have the injectors,c&l 73mm,3in plastic intake, coilpack and wires, alternator and the lower intake so you can port the sht out of it and have no down time..
yes 200 ONLY for all that stuff !!!!!

cmon guys. i know someone some where needs some of this stuff........
i really wanna get my 3k gt up and going and am very close to doing so..with the sale of these parts id be well on my way.

final price reduction on parts....

6x 42lb injectors and 73mm c&l maf with red sample tube.SOLD

coilpack,wires and alternator if you want it ( its heavy, shipping).less than 1000 miles on parts BUT coil was purchased a few years ago.....$75

bodykit.1994 sc bumpers and skirts,black.200$......sale fell through Back up for sale !!!!!! ille even do 150, come get them befor i get another mn12

1994 sc lower intake manifold with water neck and filler tube.mating surfaces have recently been cleaned so its ready for install....$40.came off my personal car

1994 sc stock tachometer.....$20 , got it from another member on here but didnt end up needing it.mileage on it is unknown.

homemade 3in PVC intake..WAYYY better than almost every aftermarket intake for our cars IMO. plastic doesnt get heat soaked....$25, no filter but have a breather filter.

94 sc fuel rail with attached fpr...$15

acc drive belts from my 94 sc..the sc belt and serpentine have 300 miles on them and the other idk but it is still very useable. The sc belt was used with a 7% pulley. The serpentine belt is a gator micro V as well as the other higher mileage belt and the sc belt is the one that comes with the 7% pulley from spinningwheels-sc.com. it is a dayco poly rib-gold label... all 3 FREE..i perfer to go to someone who is low on funds and driving their sc with shotty belts. i will also cover shiping on them.

The listed parts above are all i have left.They are all low miles as in under 500 miles unless stated other wise......if you need a specific pic of something pm me ur # and i can text pic/s of it/them...

Last edited:
sorry but no...
all i have left is whats listed, some guy came by and bought almost all i had sitting around..
lol, he was more of a Tbird nut than i am...

Free 3 belts

heres the 3 bets. the 2 with under 300 miles on them and the other unknow miles but nice shape belt..refer to earlier posts for the parts numbers.

Would you be willing to sell just the coil pack and wires seperate from the alternator?

shur, pm me and we can work something out...
n/m i see you cant yet pm...well, what do you wanna pay? include shipping, should be more than 11$ to ship out..

Last edited:
The only parts i have left !

All i have left is what listed below.Nothing even hiding away for my next mn12.
Make an offer and please be shur to factor in shipping. i wont ship the bodykit parts do to bulk.sorry

: 1994 sc black front , rear bumper and 6 piece side skirts..
: 1994 sc alternator..mileage unknown but worked perfect, even had a sound system on it for a few months. never any dimming or anything..
: sc tachometer , unshur of year but i dont think it matters..
: 1994 sc fuel rail with stock FPR..
: 1994 sc lower intake manifold with water neck and filler tube..
: homemade 3in kickass intake..have a 9in spectre cone filter. some bent mesh from taking it in and out..
: FREE, even shipped free. 3 used belts, 2 with under 300 miles other is unknown but very useable.They are from my 1994 Tbird sc auto, the sc belt was used with a 7% spinningwheels pulley,its the belt that comes in the package.No slipage,sqeeks or squeels.. PM if ur in need...

Last edited:
I still have a 94 super Coupe alternator tachometer 9 SE because it doesn't say premium fuel in itand a lower intake manifold and fuel rail and 6 piece black side skirts also from a 94 super Coupe I'm looking to trade all of it for one or as many 4.6 performance parts that are compatible with the 94 such as coil pack wires underdrive pulleys A chip
run it by me

what's left

Im looking to tarde one or all Of the the prats i have left for 4.6 perfomances prats. Im looking for a tuner/chip , underdrive pullys , many a 96_97 npi manifold with aluminum cross over and tbody n plenum and any extras you wanna throw in as illegal be doing a 94to npi swap, performance coilpacks and 9mm or larger wires a 70mm tbody that works on s 94-
I have in trade a new never used SJcam sj4000 from b&h video , same thing as a gopro it comes with all the mounting stuff and a bullet_water proof case and s case logic carrying case. Also a 94sc stock lower manifold with waterbed fillet neck and fuel rail , stock 94sc alternator, and a stock lx tach so it doesn't say premo fuel only..
Also 6piece sideskirts off a black 94sc. I prefer local pickup on those and I am willing to meet within Reason,I'm located just north of Hurley will
Pm with it number and I can text pics

Back