Direct fit AFTERMARKET sound system $250

FrankenBird

ALL PARTS CAME FROM MY 1994 THUNDERBIRD SC.............
i have a JVC head unit and still has the sc wire harness attached so its plug and play.
4x 6x8 500 watt interior speakers direct fit ( fits doors and next to rear passengers side)
Alpine i think 500watt mono amp , great solid little amp. its powerful for 500watts, ille include an entires wiring kit. ground cable,power wire with inline fuse,rca's and a remote wires...
sorry, but i do not want to ship the heavy subwoofer and box but ur welcome to pick it up and if you want it and we agree on a meet within reasonably distance for gas money.
the sub is a champion series Pioneer 12in i think 1000watts.its also in a slim box and wedges perfect in our trunks..the system was LOUD but crsp and had very clear bass exp when you have the seats down..actually i was surprised how sell it sounded.........

Last edited:
new price but minus sub

alpine mono amp,
jvc head unit with thunderbird sc non premium wireharness attached,
all wires too hook it up like rca's,ground,power wire with inline fuse and remote wire,
4x 500watt 6x8's , off name brand but sounded GREAT !
150$ plus shipping
I NEVER had any issues with this setup and i would play it at its MAX alot. It never got hot or blew a fuse,lol engine blew and didnt know it untill i couldnt get up a hill and turned down then stereo only to hear the dreaded midget with a hammer in the bottom of my engine..

Last edited:
Back