Official 2016 Carlisle Thread! (BETTER LATE THEN NEVER!!!)

XxSlowpokexX

Ok Sorry All...I been REAL BUSY and a bad bad boy....But here it is!

Guys/Gals,

This is the offiial Carlisle thread which I will posting all official information on. I welcome any comments or reccomendations for any new or current events.

REGISTRATION (June 3th-5th)

When registering, use "Super Coupe Club of America" for your club affiliation - do NOT abbreviate to SCCoA. Each year we get a certain number of cars, Carlisle provides us a free tent to shelter us from weather, so don't forget to register under "Super Coupe Club of America." The EARLIER YOU REGISTER THE BETTER!!!!! Please post when you register :O)

More info here -

https://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

Also the more people that pre-register the more field space we get which is VERY VERY IMPORTANT! June 5th Friday to June 7th Sunday

TSHIRTS-(TIM G)

I believe Tim will be providing Tshirts this year. TIM????

Below is a list for people that let me know they have preregistered. Pleas also indicate if you want a tshirt, how many and what size. This will be for Tims Tshirts.

The List

1) xxslowpokexx (1 XXL)

Hotel (Ken S)

Park Inn West Harrisburg.
http://www.parkinn.com/hotel-harrisburgwestpa

The prices are:
Thursday 06/02/16 $104.00+taxes
Friday-Saturday 06/03/16- 06/04/16 $133.00+taxes

There is a 2 night minimum for the weekend.
I have a block of 20 rooms blocked. The blocked rooms will be held until 05/05/16, after that they are released first come first serve basis.

Reservations can be made by calling 717-697-0321 or 800-772-7829. Tell them you are part of the Super Coupe Club of America (SCCoA).

Cancellations must be done 7 days prior to arrival or credit card on file will be charged for the original booked dates.

Now for those that dont want to spend that much there is the Super 8 North which is closer to the fairgrounds. Not an ideal place as the party will be at the Pike Inn. But we need that alternative. See below.

1800 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, PA 17013
(717) 249-7000

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control...ce_nostay=true

CRUISE - Friday

DAVE???? SOMEONE WANT TO PLAN THIS??????? :O)

GO KARTS Saturday 11pm - (Damon B)

For over 10 years we have been doing an organized go-kart event. The past few years it has been broken down into two events. The 11pm event…the 12pm event. For the sake of prosperity the 11pm event is only to be discussed! (We may do another hour...details to be posted)

Generally 10 cars are available although that can change. We rent the track for an hour. And that changes yearly. Individual pricing depends on what they charge. Pricing has been 350, 450, 550 (see a pattern). But guaranteed it will be the best money spent at Carlisle besides the show itself!

Due to a perhaps increase in people wanting to Kart we will be breaking times to 30 min or an hour if time allows. I generally do 30 min and give someone else a chance as there are only 10 cars. We will start the first 10 off with 60 min and give up 30 as needed.

Those interested in this event I will add below.

1) Damon
2) Paul
3) Tommy
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Exact pricing will be added when I book the track.

Dinner Saturday 7:30 pm (VOLUNTEER????).

We are doing 7:30 pm so we dont have to leave the fairgrounds early and miss all the end of day events! WHO WANTS TO TAK ECARE OF THIS??? A HEAD COUNT WILL BE PUT TOGETHER SATURDAY!!!! Unsure who will be doing it. We have been doing Olive Garden and they have the space for us. Any other ideas? POST EM!

Trophies/Plaques (Damon B)

We went all out with trophies for a few years, then plaques....This year I will be doing two trophies. One for Best of Show Stock the other Best of Show Modified. We will also have the good sportsman award once again (a plaque)....We all know what that is right>?

Vendors Donations for raffle (?????????):

In the past we have donated by means of raffle items that have been donated by vendors. ANYONE THAT CAN HELP WITH THIS PLEASE DO SO!!!!...LET ME KNOW WHO AND WHAT IS DONATED AND I WILL LIST THEM HERE..They deserve to be listed!! So help ok????

BBQ (SCCOA PAT D)-Saturday Sunday at the fairground

This gets better and better every year. The SCCOA now helps out with this..YEEAHHHH. But also we need everyone's help. SO PLEASE HELP OUT!!!! I will list below if anyone wants to bring grills, food or whatnot please let me know and I will add you below and what you will be bringing. THE SCCOA WILL NOT BE PROVIDING BEER!!!!! SO keep that in mind!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thats it for now....

THANKS!

Damon

I registered months ago. Put me down for an hour on the carts. I will donate some AMSOIL stuff for raffel/ door prizes about 6 to 10 items. I will also bring BBQ cooking utensils, plastic silver ware. I am in for Saturday evening dinner too.

Last edited:
hotel/ pre reg

hi guys I 've got my room at Harrison, and I 'm registred with my 94 sc 3 or more mods ( they put me in with the big boys smh) mine won't be heavy modded like the rest, took awhile and im cutting it down to the wire. i'll take a 3x t-shirt. i';; be there hopefully by Friday afternoon . anyone else leaving from ny? thx tony.

Carlisle

My wife and I will be there, also my son and his wife. I will bring a full size grill again. Brad and I will split a hour of go karts

Last edited:
Carlisle preregister deadline

Today is the last day to preregister for Carlisle

Anyone else waiting on a pre-reg packet? I registered end of March and have yet to receive my field stickers.

-Tim

Eastern PA Chapter (ECRTcc) will award four (4) trophies for SCCoA members at the Olive Garden. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and runner up all classes picked by a secrete judge(s). Of course we will align with Damon not to give the same person two. We also have a plenty Meguairs Ultimate Compound samples for everyone in the club. Gust let me know how many...

Count me in for food!!!!

Last edited:
I joined I.T.C. last summer at Carlisle. I got a recorded call from the ITC to remind me to register. Anyway. I got this invite on FB from the ITC:

Ralph, Glad you received the call. I agree, I wish the All Ford Nationals would allow T-Bird owners to register with multible clubs. ITC would like to invite you and other SCCOa members to join ITC for dinner Friday evening at Marcello's outside the back gate. We need a head count for the dinner, so if you and others are interested, please let us know. Thanks Ralph

We might consider this for Friday evening?

eastern pa chapter (ecrtcc) will award four (4) trophies for sccoa members at the olive garden. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and runner up all classes picked by a secrete judge(s). Of course we will align with damon not to give the same person two. We also have a plenty meguairs ultimate compound samples for everyone in the club. Gust let me know how many...

Count me in for food!!!!

ok you get trophy duty!!!!!!

Damon,
Ryan will not be coming this year. He has a graduation party plus work on Saturday, so it will be just me.
Ken

Just booked our rooms for the show...we will be staying at the Country Inn and Suites - says we're 8 miles from the Park Inn. Wife wants to bring the dog with us so I had to locate a hotel that was also pet friendly.

-Tim

I'll take an hour on the go-karts. I'm pre-registered for the show.

Yes, SCCoA will be taking care of lunch on Saturday and Sunday (If anyone is left!) Burgers and dogs, chip and dip and water and soda. Rob, full size grill last year was GREAT! Appreciate you bringing that again.

If anyone else wants to bring any food/drinks to share, feel free.

Preregistered

I'm registered and have hotel set up. If there are t-shirts I'll take a large and medium. I can also bring something for the cook out.

Look forward to seeing everyone

Randall

No t-shirt this year (sorry to disappoint everyone)...I just really don't have the time to make em happen and then manage selling them at the show and afterwards is simply more time than I have.

I will bring some items for the grill, some items for the raffle and I'm thinking of some free give out items...I'll see what I can scrounge up.

-Tim

Carlisle event

guys i am going to make it up this year Tim i undertsnad you are nor doing shirts this year. Let me ask do you have any XL or XXL from last year? If so i will take one i missed last year an d i loved the design;)

Back