paypal

92stockbird

I have a PayPal account. I have never used it. How do I sell parts, and collect the money using PayPal?

Thank you
Jim JOHN 3: 16

If you're the seller, you give your paypal email address to the buyer. They use their paypal account to send you money. Keep in mind that there are two types of transactions, and one of them means paypal takes a % off the top.

I think if someone pays for " goods or services " it is a 3% transaction fee, and if they are sending you money as a gift the transaction fee is free.

I think if someone pays for " goods or services " it is a 3% transaction fee, and if they are sending you money as a gift the transaction fee is free.

It is free for the receiver, but the sender still pays a small %. This is so the receiver get the exact amount you are sending and not having any fees taken out at the receiving end.

Smitty

Paypal

It is free for the receiver, but the sender still pays a small %. This is so the receiver get the exact amount you are sending and not having any fees taken out at the receiving end.

Smitty
Thank you. I have one more question since I have never used this how do I obtain the PayPal email address?

Back