Du Quoin Street Machine Nationals

SC Freak

Is anyone going to the Du Quoin Illinois Street Machine Nationals this year? I was thinking about going and if I do I would love to meet some of you guys. I would really like some Super Coupe friends in my life.

I would probably leave my bird at home anyway....It's a work in progress (a very lengthy process, but I'm sure you know the drill). I would still like to meet some of the guys. I'm in the St.Louis area and the wife and I need to get away for a weekend sometime soon. I also have a Mark VIII that I may end up taking tho....

I would probably leave my bird at home anyway....It's a work in progress (a very lengthy process, but I'm sure you know the drill). I would still like to meet some of the guys. I'm in the St.Louis area and the wife and I need to get away for a weekend sometime soon. I also have a Mark VIII that I may end up taking tho....
There are several of us in St Louis and we are long overdue for a dinner meet.

Link to show? Tim Groth and I were gonna make a run out there last year, but Miller got married the same weekend.

I live 20 min from there but I hadn't registered because I didn't know if anyone would be going. If you guys are going I will.

Barring an emergency, the wife and I will be going. Got reservations for a hotel in Pickneyville for Friday and Saturday. Should be a blast....never been to this event before. Let me know if anyone else is coming and if you want to meet up somewhere at the event or somewhere else nearby. I can pm anyone who is interested in meeting up my phone number and we'll go from there. Just let me know.

I'm pretty sure my car will be done next week so I am going to go ahead and register 99% chance I will be there.

I'm pretty sure my car will be done next week so I am going to go ahead and register 99% chance I will be there.

Sounds great Dave.....hopefully, we can meet up while there and maybe knock back a few if you wish, or just hang out in general. I haven't been a member here very long, but I've had my SC since 95 and I think it's about time to meet some of the folks that have love and appreciation for these cars. I was fortunate enough to meet Randy Hunkerkoch a couple of years ago when he sold me some parts. A very nice guy with a nice car that he was in the process of making some changes to.

I am in no way a SC "expert" even tho I've had the car for 20 years. I am still very much mystified when it comes to these cars. All I know is that I love the SC and want to learn more and that I have something in common with this community in general.

Tony

I will be there for sure on Saturday possibly a little friday pm me if you want my contact info. Once you get into the fairgrounds calling is next to impossible.

Back