Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!

1989-1991 sc

1 Dave Hampt 1990 SC
2 Rob Floyd 1989 SC
3 Steve Alger 1990 SC

1992-1993 SC

1 David Ward 1993 SC
2 Ken Seegers 1992 SC
3 (no 3rd...Note Ken got 2nd By Default because he lost to a TEAL SC!!!!!)

1994-1995 SC

1 Joe Brauner (NOTE TEAL SC!!!)
2 Connie Tucker
3 Pat DiPersia

CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE SC":S!!!!!!

now

1989-1997 Modified Tbird

1 Jim Meshoyrer
2 Matthew Persaud
3 John Miller

1989- 1997 Stock T bird

1 James Saunders
2 Jessica Corder

If I missed anything let me know!!!

Congrats all

For the modified bird class I got 3rd Damon....John Miller gave me his pass since he couldn't bring his car :) Still can't believe this is my second 3rd place lol

Chris C. 2016 Carlisle wing champ lmao

Congrats to all the winners! Had a great time at the show, (new) dinner location and, of course, the go-karts!

I believe we had about 15 cars on the show field, and had close to 50 people at dinner. I figured this year would be a bit quiet after last year's anniversary celebration!

In other Carlisle news, the old "Hotel Carlisle" is closed "do to renovations". Tommy and I took a drive through the hotel (At night, bad idea) and there is NO construction, but looks like it's been closed for awhile. No dumpsters, nothing. Just weeds to your waist. Really looks like it needs to be knocked down, just like 5 years ago.

Special thanks to the Floyd's for bringing the grill again this year. HUGE help there! Thanks to everyone else that brought food, and thanks to Miller for handling trophies this year. Also thanks to Kenny for setting up the hotel block again. Let's make sure we're on that early again for 2017!

I have to say I was impressed with the Park Inn hotel (1st stay there)! Seem well managed, clean, and nice amenities. The bar area was great.

Liked the change to the QS&L for dinner. I wonder if they would be upset if next time we spray painted FORD all over the Chevy/Corvette themed section they sat us in? Lol. :p

Happy I won the Carlisle "Best Color SC" trophy again! ;):D

For the modified bird class I got 3rd Damon....John Miller gave me his pass since he couldn't bring his car :) Still can't believe this is my second 3rd place lol

Chris C. 2016 Carlisle wing champ lmao

I just posted off the sheets..MY BAD!!!! I remember you mentioning that!@

winners

congrats to the winners, maybe next time I get a spot lol. I have a few things to work on ( any suggestion would be great. me and wife had a good time. it's was different this time since this was my first time in the show , other than just a spectator . thx tony.

Thanks for your votes.

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!

1989-1991 sc

1 Dave Hampt 1990 SC
2 Rob Floyd 1989 SC
3 Steve Alger 1989 SC

1992-1993 SC

1 David Ward 1993 SC
2 Ken Seegers 1992 SC
3 (no 3rd...Note Ken got 2nd By Default because he lost to a TEAL SC!!!!!)

1994-1995 SC

1 Joe Brauner (NOTE TEAL SC!!!)
2 Connie Tucker
3 Pat DiPersia

CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE SC":S!!!!!!

now

1989-1997 Modified Tbird

1 Jim Meshoyrer
2 Matthew Persaud
3 John Miller

1989- 1997 Stock T bird

1 James Saunders
2 Jessica Corder

If I missed anything let me know!!!

Congrats all

Wow! I didn't realize I hadn't been on the SCCOA for most of the summer. I also didn't realize you had posted the winners. Thanks for your votes. I forgot to look at the Ford Carlisle results for 2 weeks after the show. Maybe I'll be able to hang out a little next year.

Wow! I didn't realize I hadn't been on the SCCOA for most of the summer. I also didn't realize you had posted the winners. Thanks for your votes. I forgot to look at the Ford Carlisle results for 2 weeks after the show. Maybe I'll be able to hang out a little next year.

That's the idea..HANG OUT!!!! And congrats again!

Back