SC Parts Sale - M90, Plenums, Injectors and Intercooler Setup

ForceFED

All parts listed were in 100% working order when removed a few months ago. All parts are available for pickup in 17543 (PA) Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have any questions and for pictures.

Motor
MAF w/ newer Sensor - $40 shipped
TB w/ new IAC and TPS - SOLD
89-93 Inlet Plenum - $45 shipped
94-95 Inlet Plenum - SOLD
89-93 Supercharger, fresh oil and coupler - $140
Stock Intercooler, Excellent Condition - $45
Upper/Lower IC Tubes - $35
30# Injectors - $50 shipped
Stock Wire Looms - SOLD
Stock Oil Pump - SOLD
92+ Exhaust System - SOLD
Complete AC System - SOLD $65

Exterior
89-93 Corner Lights (amber) - $45 shipped
89-93 Hood (Red) light chips - $65 (Local Pickup only)

Last edited:
Offers

Make offers on anything you're interested in. Anything listed is still up for grabs! Thanks to those who have reached out already.

Fedder

Paypal

under his name william von grossen or gross:D

ThunderRoad, thanks for the update. It's only been a few hours, but I haven't seen any PayPal activity. If he hasn't sent it through yet, you're more than welcome to bring cash along when you pick up. Bring a little extra if just in case you see something else you like too. :)

Give me a call sometime tomorrow if you like.

David

I must be inept because I can't figure out how to pm. I'm interested in seat and seat belt bolts as well as any bolts you may have for the accessories on the engine. I've got a giant mess and am looking to dig my way out.

Parts are moving

Thanks for all the interest everyone. I've responded to most of your PMs. Shoot me any reasonable offers, I'd like to get these parts out of the garage.

Cowl vent screen

I'm looking for the 2 piece cowl vent screen, the type with the spacers on each end, my SC is a 92 build date 3/92

I'm looking for the 2 piece cowl vent screen, the type with the spacers on each end, my SC is a 92 build date 3/92

Sorry Stevesc92... Only parts for sale at this time are listed above.

I do have a 93 that will be getting parted out if it doesn't sell in a few months. So I will keep you in mind.

Reasonable Offers

Good Morning Fellas! Parts list has been updated. Still plenty of goodies to go around. If you see something you're interested, please feel free to send me offer. I will entertain anything that is reasonable.

Revised Prices, Shipping included

All parts listed were in 100% working order when removed a few months ago. All parts are available for pickup in 17543 (PA) Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have any questions and for pictures.

Motor
MAF w/ newer Sensor - $40 shipped
TB w/ new IAC and TPS - $40 shipped
89-93 Inlet Plenum - $45 shipped
94-95 Inlet Plenum - $65 shipped
89-93 Supercharger, fresh oil and coupler - $140
Stock Intercooler, Excellent Condition - $45
Upper/Lower IC Tubes - $35
30# Injectors - $50 shipped
Stock Wire Looms - SOLD
Stock Oil Pump - SOLD
92+ Exhaust System - SOLD
Complete AC System - SOLD $65

Exterior
89-93 Corner Lights (amber) - $45 shipped
89-93 Hood (Red) light chips - $65 (Local Pickup only)

Revised pricing and shipping is included on most items. Heavy/bulky parts are difficult to estimate, so please provide zipcode in PM or reply.

Back