What size and brand injectors to use?

Djad35

I have a 90 SC with the following mods. Looking for advice on what size and brand injector to use. I'm planning on a tune after the injector change. Any help is appreciated.

SCP Exhaust with High flow cats and resonator
Kooks Mid Length Headers
76mm MAF
3.5" Intake
85mm MP Throttle Body
MP Raised SC Top
SCP intercoller fan
255 Walbro Fuel Pump
Considering a MP MPx Blower Case and Plenum at time of larger injectors and tune as well.

Thanks in advance.

I have a 90 SC with the following mods. Looking for advice on what size and brand injector to use. I'm planning on a tune after the injector change. Any help is appreciated.

SCP Exhaust with High flow cats and resonator
Kooks Mid Length Headers
76mm MAF
3.5" Intake
85mm MP Throttle Body
MP Raised SC Top
SCP intercoller fan
255 Walbro Fuel Pump
Considering a MP MPx Blower Case and Plenum at time of larger injectors and tune as well.

Thanks in advance.

I would say just grab siemens 60lb/hr and call it a day. Also you will 100% need a tune for the injector change. And probably should of had one already for the maf as well.

I would say just grab siemens 60lb/hr and call it a day. Also you will 100% need a tune for the injector change. And probably should of had one already for the maf as well.

Perfect. Thank you. Working on getting a tuning chip and software. Leaning towards the Stinger Performance Pimpx tuner as I have heard a lot of great things.

Perfect. Thank you. Working on getting a tuning chip and software. Leaning towards the Stinger Performance Pimpx tuner as I have heard a lot of great things.

Alot of people on here use a quarter horse and binary editor for tuning. Both are not that expensive and will allow you to real time edit and tune your car. If you are interested i know that the current version of B.E will not work with our strategy's. You can grab an older version and register it (Binary Editor 2012). You will also need to register the strategy file with XR7Dave as well. This combination of hardware and software are great for tuning your car so long as you know what you are doing. If you do not know, I am sure the XR7Dave could build you a base tune for a price. There is alot of information on the forums about chips if you do some digging.

Alot of people on here use a quarter horse and binary editor for tuning. Both are not that expensive and will allow you to real time edit and tune your car. If you are interested i know that the current version of B.E will not work with our strategy's. You can grab an older version and register it (Binary Editor 2012). You will also need to register the strategy file with XR7Dave as well. This combination of hardware and software are great for tuning your car so long as you know what you are doing. If you do not know, I am sure the XR7Dave could build you a base tune for a price. There is alot of information on the forums about chips if you do some digging.

Great info! Thanks again!

Nobody here uses those. There are reasons.

Dave, Quarter Horse the way to go? I hear you are the man when it comes to tuning so I will be looking to you to get this done. Let me know what I need and I will make sure to get exactly that.

David just tuned for a bunch of us here in Alberta, Canada. My car is running flawlessly. It idles smooth as glass, makes great power and doesn't detonate or overheat anymore. David is not only a great tuner, he can also teach you how to use the program. Thanks again David.

David just tuned for a bunch of us here in Alberta, Canada. My car is running flawlessly. It idles smooth as glass, makes great power and doesn't detonate or overheat anymore. David is not only a great tuner, he can also teach you how to use the program. Thanks again David.

Great to hear! I am working with David as we speak. Cant wait to get this car all dialed in!

Thanks for the endorsement. I wish we'd had more time to talk tuning theory/strategy. We'll do more when you are ready to do your brother's car.

Back