1990 Thunderbird Supercoupe

Supercharged90

I have a 1990 SC, it's white, has a maroon interior, body is straight as an arrow. I'm not sure of the miles right off hand, I can check that tomorrow. It's a non sunroof car, 100% factory, no modifications. When I drove it last it was having a little brake issue, not wanting to stop like normal. Only issue I know of mechanically. The dash is cracked, seats have normal wear, back seats split on top. I was told when I bought it that the motor only has 20k miles. I have a few parts that will be included, I have a nice front bumper that needs finished stripped and repainted, various interior pieces, seat belts, rear package tray, extra early model blower that has been ported, with coated rotors, power antenna, random fuses and switches, arm rest, I also have a mint dash that's original. That may be it. Not really sure what it's worth, I know what I have in it. But that doesn't always mean anything. Pm me offers, or for pics, make sure to send your email address. Thank you and have a nice day.

Back