1995 Tbird LX 4.6 PI Built Motor-Alan Supercharger Kit

XxSlowpokexX

Looking to sell my 95 Tbird. I've honestly lost interest awhile ago and it just sits. And Ive probably forgotten more about the car than I remember but here it is. Also Its being sold as a project since after installing the New motor Ive never started it. (THE PHOTOS ARE WHEN I FIRST PARKED IT....I WILL TAKE NEW ONES in a week or so. FRONT BUMPER HAS CRACKS, NO MAJOR DENTS AT ALL OR ROT HOLES! INTERIOR LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME

Background is I bought the car, motor blew. Wanted to redo it right...Yah too many projects

1) Balanced 4.6 Forged Cobra crank/Manley Rods/Pistons. It has a mark VIII oil pan with kick out, MISC ARP bolts and I believe ARP main studs. Innovative west 8 rib dampener, Electric Water Pump, Houston performance stage 1 blower cams. I CANT recall if its a Romeo or Windsor but I do recall that the motor I put in was the other one!
2) Allan SC kit modified for an M90 MPX. This is where my project lost favor. I waited forever to get the inlet back. When I did it was crap then had a buddy rework it. The SC kit is not currently on the car. Also have a brand billet new plenum spacer and a 70 or 75mm TB (cant recall)
3) Don't recall what fuel pump is in it
4) Was calibrated for 30 lb injectors and have the PRO M MAF for it..Likely there was a tune issue so keep that in mind
5) Select transmission with converter and 4.10 gears in the rear...I don't recall which diff I used and don't recall the stall on the converter.
6) FMS shorty headers high flow cats and dual exhaust. 2.5"
7)Custom blue pearl paint job (7 coats) cobra R hood. You can sell it has seven layers by the paint cracking on the front bumper currently. Ill get photos up eventually but Really want to see what interest there would be
8) Alpine stereo..Im likely pulling that out but Il leave amp wiring and speakers
9) ROH 17" rims...Needs tires....
10)NEEDS BRAKES..Was sitting
11)Lowered forgot what springs..I believe S/T
12) BRAND NEW INTERIOR..I got it like that. Not SC seats

Exhaust and starter were hooked up. Car has been siting since long block was installed. I WONT be able to get photos up till the week after the 4th of july. Just too busy running around. Most everything except a tune is there to get it going. I don't guarantee anything however. I can just tell you WAY too much money was spent on this car. Id likely junk the Allan and but a real supercharger and make real power if your into that. With the stock motor it made like 314rwhp or something around there. That's without the plenum spacer, larger TB, PI motor, cams or MPX. I was aiming for 400 but the motor itself should handle more.

I'm asking $3,000 which is the cost of the longblock...Maybe even less. I don't want to go less as I can likely use many parts and sell whats left for much more. Would be a great project for someone for sure' Let me know here if truly interested
)tn_full_bird7.jpgtn_423x423_951.jpgtn_small_bird2.jpgtn_small_bird4.jpgtn_small_bird8.jpg

This is a long shot

Hey hows it going. This is a real long shot for how long ago this was posted. But do you still have it ??

Not really understanding here, is the motor blown or new one installed that has all the details listed? What else needs installed for this to be a running car?

Sorry if it wasn't clear. blew the motor. New motor in. Cobra crank manley rods and pistons. ARP main studs Houston performance blower cams. Innovators west damper, electric water pump.....Never ran. THE BLOWER KIT IS NOT INSTALLED NOR ARE ACCESORIES... Had Allan kit converted to an MPX...Not happy with the way the inlet came out..

Pant on front bumper cover started cracking and coming off just from sitting. Its basically been sitting with new engine in and no blower for 4 years or so. I need to take some new photos but haven't done so yet. Spent quite a bit on that motor let alone the car and everything else.

I have a number amount in my head that is a bit away from the number amount in your head. I will be keeping an eye on this.

Hey Damon,

I don't know if you'll remember me or not but I was Mike's friend that you bought the car from. I think later on I even looked at the convertible GT when you were selling it and you gave me a whole box of mustang magazines haha. Anyways, is this car still around? I may be interested in scooping it up and reviving the car.

Let me know please

Thanks,

John

Hey John. Yah I still have it. I blew the motor almost immediately then put this one in. Then bought the MPX supercharger had it modified to fit....And well never put it back together. Should push out over 400rwhp with the current combo

Back