Supercoupe/mn12/fn10 meet at my house Fleetwood pa Aug 14th

philstad28

I'm trying to get together a meet on August 14th at my house in Fleetwood pa. I'm going to supply some food and drinks and it should be a good time! There's lots of space so hopefully it will be a big turnout. Anyone interested in going either reply to this thread or leave me a pm. Hope to see people there :)

What time need address

i'm trying to get together a meet on august 14th at my house in fleetwood pa. I'm going to supply some food and drinks and it should be a good time! There's lots of space so hopefully it will be a big turnout. Anyone interested in going either reply to this thread or leave me a pm. Hope to see people there :)

will try and spreed the word:d

meet

I'm trying to get together a meet on August 14th at my house in Fleetwood pa. I'm going to supply some food and drinks and it should be a good time! There's lots of space so hopefully it will be a big turnout. Anyone interested in going either reply to this thread or leave me a pm. Hope to see people there :)

supphil i'll try n make it.my blk 94 is down( was going to get my headers on .and end up taking apart the top half of motor)

The adress is 113 pine lane Fleetwood pa. It might show up In the GPS as a weird name but It is the same adress. I'm guessing it will start around 1 or so. I'm glad so many people are interested :)

Just trying to get a head count in who's all going so I know how much food and drinks to buy. Anyone interested in going please let me know. Should be a good time!

Ill try to make it. Its the same distance form my house in NY or my house in PA which Il likely be at....Its about convincing the female lol

I'm planning on starting it at 1 tomorrow. 113 pine lane Fleetwood pa. My cell is 4846649688 or contact my brother at 4846649788 if anyone has any questions.

Thanks, Phil

Back