Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Parting out '90 SC & many performance parts

Parting out '90 SC & many performance parts

I have a 90 Super Coupe that I have since decided to part out. I am keeping the engine and blower. Let me know what you need.

I am really struggling with this decision because it's such a nice car. The under side of car has a lot of rot.

Some performance parts for sale..

Scorpion 1.7 Roller Rockers -- $170 shipped
    C&L 76mm mass air - I think its calibrated for the larger injectors. Not 100% sure though. The injectors on the car say F4xx for part number. -- SOLD
    BBK 70mm throttle body -- SOLD
    Comp Cams hardened pushrods -- $80 shipped
    Superchips Eliminator 6600 -- SOLD
    Supercharger -- SOLD

I have these items listed on ebay as well.

Last edited by ziggy75; 09-04-2016 at 11:34 PM.

sorry

that's a tough blow - very sorry. don't forget to thank the seller for hiding the rot.
    My Garage

95 5spd Pearl White SC, "Millennium TBird" (erst Dr. Jekyll)
    95 Automatic Red SC

Where is the car located?
    Honor, Grace and Dignity......Remember these

Yes where is it located?

Yes it is a tough blow. Overall, this car is in very good condition. My plan was to rebuild the engine and maybe repaint car. You don't see too many 5 speeds around.

Sorry.. didnt realize my profile didnt show location. I have updated this. I live in Michigan. About an hour north of Grand Rapids.

Are you willing to ship items? I have a few things I could use if you will ship....

Passenger side window motor and the passenger side door cup insert. If the motor is in good working condition and you can remove the cup insert without breaking any tabs.

Passenger side door switch panel if it can be removed without damage.

Passenger side passive restraint seat belt cover if in good shape. The part that slides back and forth. Actually, I might just have you pull the whole passive restraint track now that I think about it.

The outer windshield trim at the top of the windshield if removed without damage. I am going to pull mine off and repaint it, but I want a good spare in case I screw it up.

Body side moldings on both sides if they can be removed without damage (6 total pieces).

That's all I can think of right now, but maybe more later.....

Shipping would be to 62040.

Oh, and sorry about the rot....

Thanks,

Tony

I have attached some pictures. Not sure if this is what you want. The one bezel piece as a broken tab at top. The windshield trim has the rubber piece at top missing and the black is all cracked up on it. I dont have all my sockets here to get the seat belt piece off car. I think its a 10mm. It appears to be fine though. Not sure how to take out the window motor. i do not have a battery so I would need to figure out how to run the windows up and down. I have shown the window armrest piece. It appears to be fine as well.

The outer trim will need to be looked at more when its not raining out. One of the driver side nuts are rotten apart. I will need to see what I can do to take it off. Not sure about the rest though. the passenger side door has a dent/scuff in the trim.

Last edited by ziggy75; 07-15-2016 at 09:28 PM.

Latitude: 41.909147 Longitude: -72.450263
    can you get me the two front bolts from the parking brake handle?

Don't crash into a tree just to avoid a skunk!

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy75 View Post
    I have attached some pictures. Not sure if this is what you want. The one bezel piece as a broken tab at top. The windshield trim has the rubber piece at top missing and the black is all cracked up on it. I dont have all my sockets here to get the seat belt piece off car. I think its a 10mm. It appears to be fine though. Not sure how to take out the window motor. i do not have a battery so I would need to figure out how to run the windows up and down. I have shown the window armrest piece. It appears to be fine as well.

The outer trim will need to be looked at more when its not raining out. One of the driver side nuts are rotten apart. I will need to see what I can do to take it off. Not sure about the rest though. the passenger side door has a dent/scuff in the trim.

Crap.....I wish the door cup insert had all the tabs....but I may take it anyway since you went thru the trouble of pulling it off the car and the price is reasonable. The door switch panel looks okay, but it looks a little different on my car. I'll have to double check next week when I get out to see my car as I don't have it at home at the moment.

The windshield trim you have pictured is fine as long as you can get it off without bending it up. I'll sand it all down and respray it. Do a search using the words windshield trim removal....that may yield results. I believe you can get them off by using a thin putty knife and a small pry bar tool.

I'll need a working power window motor obviously. I can wait until you make sure it's working. Do a search using the words remove window motor. That should yield results.

About the body trim/moldings.....I'm talking about the pieces that are located in the mid door area. Not the side skirts that you have pictured. There are 3 pieces on each side of the car. A small length of trim near the back of the front fender, a long strip that runs the length of the door located in the middle of the door, and a middle length piece that is located on the rear quarter panel. I need both sides. I believe members here have used fishing line and a "sawing" action to remove those pieces successfully. If you can get them off without breaking them or warping them, that would be great. Again, use search function on how to remove. And after you get them removed, make sure to store them in a flat position. In other words, try not to stand them on end or they can warp.

I appreciate you taking the time to pull these items.

I am not in a huge rush for these items, so I can wait until you get time to do it.

Do you have a pay pal account?

If you post two more times, we can start Private messaging each other so we aren't clogging up this thread with communications between us.

Thanks,

Tony

I will take a look at the motor when I have some time tomorrow. I didn't even think about the mid door trim. I will see what I can do. As for the door handle bezel, I was surprised that the tab was broke considering how well it fit onto the panel.

I will take a look at the motor when I have some time tomorrow. I didn't even think about the mid door trim. I will see what I can do. As for the door handle bezel, I was surprised that the tab was broke considering how well it fit onto the panel.
    That sounds great.

Thanks again.

Hey no problem. I will try to get those trim pieces off tomorrow. What I may do is attach these to a small strip of wood. That will keep them from warping.

Hey no problem. I will try to get those trim pieces off tomorrow. What I may do is attach these to a small strip of wood. That will keep them from warping.
    That should do the trick. You can PM me with prices including shipping to 62040 if you want. If we keep this thread streamlined, you'll have an easier time keeping track of requested parts from others.

The payment process seems to run very smoothly using pay pal if you have an account.

Bump............

How are the upper and windshield cowls? Cracked, faded?