1991 5.0 V8 Grey with Purple Cloth Interior LX Coup only 25,500 Miles!!! $6500 obo.

canadianbacon

disclaimer... It is a 1992 as some people have pointed out...

Hello everyone :)
I know it is not a SC But this car is Beautiful :)
My name is Jason and I am from Canada.
I am posting this for an elderly friend who has had it in storage for the last few years, only taken out to go to Show and Shines at the local A&W.
I think my friend is the second owner.
Comes with another set of tires which are in the trunk.
I will be able to deliver it to you wherever you are for a modest charge.
This car will be easy for me to import it to you because it is over 25 years old.
If anyone knows a better place I could post this please let me know.
I will add more pictures soon but here are some to wet your whistle
1 tb.jpg
2tb.jpg
3tb.jpg
4tb.jpg
5tb.jpg

Last edited:
Thank-you TBirdJkc, pleased to meet you.
I will check out that website :)
I will also double check the year on his registration papers.
What are the differences between the years?
Could the differences be because of it being from Canada?
Such nice people on here...

Thank-you TBirdJkc, pleased to meet you.
I will check out that website :)
I will also double check the year on his registration papers.
What are the differences between the years?
Could the differences be because of it being from Canada?
Such nice people on here...

I think he's going by the tail lights. 89-91 were the same then they changed the style from 92-97.

Tail lights. Side molding is 92 unique, 91 has a solid thin strip like an SC, but with a chrome insert. It has an SC front bumper which started in 92 across all models, except for base. I believe the Fuel and Voltage gauges being swapped is also a 92 only thing, but not positive on that one.

Its beautiful and looks pretty original. Even has the distributor cover that most guys used to toss when doing the rotor and cap. I wish I was closer.......and had the space:p.

Thanks for the comments guys :) I am sorry I haven't been able to get over to the compound where my friend is storing it. If it was just at his house it would be easy but nooooo he has to keep it in locked storage where HE has to take me there to get in, LOL. I promise I will to take some more pictures. And I have wiggle room on the price if anyone was interested... Jason Oh, and I will DELIVER this for a small fee and for the FUN of taking a road trip somewhere cool!!!!! LOL

Last edited:
Back