1991 SC Upper/Front Harness - For Sale

KMT

For Sale $75 shipped.

1991 SC upper/front harness. Connects to: DIS, A/C clutch, cam sensor, crank sensor, shielded grounds (x2), coil (w/suppressor connector), SPOUT plug (included) and the main harness* at the supercharger front corner.

Has been cleaned and reconditioned, with any broken connectors/keepers replaced. Re-taped as needed w/factory type black fabric tape. Sealed w/clear coat. Includes packet of connector grease and used DIS (not tested). Ready to install.

*Be sure to confirm it fits your SC by counting the pins at the large connector at the supercharger...should be a 12-pin connector (actual used = 9).

Used metal bracket that holds the harness and bolts to the supercharger add $5.

Ken

Attachments

• UpperFrontHarnessAnnotated.jpg
    UpperFrontHarnessAnnotated.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Haven't sold it, but I haven't seen it in months ;)

Can you give me a day or three to go thru spares and confirm I haven't lost it, thanks.

Did you confirm the wire count on the multi-wire connector up top?

Note that once you have a total of 10 forum posts, you can PM.

Unless you want to converse via email? Give me an address and I'll reach out that way if you prefer.

Ken

Not a problem. I have yet to put in a new crank sensor, I was thinking if the crank sensor doesn't start the car,I gotta look into wiring as I have replaced everything else regarding no start/loss of tach etc. . I plan on doing crank sensor today and see the outcome...bad wiring is all I can think of after that

Last edited:
Back