Full Blue Interior from a 94 SC

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Pretty much the last piece of this parts car before it's sent to the scrapyard. It's the Half and Half Blue interior...Power Driver seat, manual passenger side. These are from a parts car that hasn't been in rd use since 2006 so the seats are in pretty good condition overall. If memory serves me the top of the rear seat was starting to crack at the seams...since car has sat in the same spot for 10 years.

I can send pictures to any interested parties...I have the full interior available in great condition including door panels, headliner, carpet....I can send pictures via Email or Text.

PM me or leave info here if interested.

-Tim

I can send pictures to any interested parties...I have the full interior available in great condition including headliner. I can send pictures via Email or Text.
PM me or leave info here if interested.
-Tim

Hey Tim . . . what color is the headliner? ANYTHING would be better than my sliced-up tan one! How difficult are they to remove? Moonroof or no?
Thanks!!
Tom

Hey Tim . . . what color is the headliner? ANYTHING would be better than my sliced-up tan one! How difficult are they to remove? Moonroof or no?
Thanks!!
Tom

Sorry for the delayed reply took an extend vacation to the beach.

Headliner is Blue with Sunroof...not sure it would be practical to ship to Arizona tho.

-Tim

Back