Shout out to Dave and friends @ Supercoupes Unlimited

plethaus

I know a lot of members here are familiar with David Dalke (XR7 Dave) and his shop Supercoupes Unlimited, but I had to make a topic anyway (plus there are always new members owners joining up.) It's been an awesome experience working with Dave. He knows these cars backwards, forwards and upside down, but most importantly I know I have nothing to worry about when I drop my car off. His expertise is also probably no small part of the continuing existence of the SC/XR7s and the car nuts who own them. :p

Last edited:
I complete agree... Not enough thanks can be given to the wealth of knowledge he has shared and the investment he has made into this community! Thank you SCUI for keeping the passion alive!

Is there a website associted with scui? I see a Facebook but i don't have an account and really don't want one for that matter.

I also agree there is no one better to work on your SC or XR7 than Dave. I drove mine out there and left it for a couple months and had no issue with that. That gave him the time and flexability to complete the project more so on his schedule and what I got back was much better than what I was expecting. Still runs strong today. Think it was 7 years ago already too.

Back