Double check you reservation

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
if you made a reservation at the original Hotel make sure you double check with the new location to make sure your registration was transferred from the old hotel to the new one.

I just checked ( I know late) but mine had not transferred and luckily rooms were still available in the group block.

Just an FYI for those who registered at the old hotel.

Smitty

if you made a reservation at the original Hotel make sure you double check with the new location to make sure your registration was transferred from the old hotel to the new one.

I just checked ( I know late) but mine had not transferred and luckily rooms were still available in the group block.

Just an FYI for those who registered at the old hotel.

Smitty
Guess I got lucky, which usually isn't the case--mine transferred.

I had a reservation but it was made through one of those booking agencies. I don't remember which one but I was able to cancel it through them. So there was no reservation to be moved and I hope that isn't counted as #5. Either way I made a reservation directly with the new hotel.

I didn't know there was a transfer deal. When I read of the fire I reserved at the new hotel right away. I may be the #5 guy. I reserved at the original hotel way early.
Alan

Back