Mac CAI and 3/4" top

No longer weld so thought it would b nice 2 have my early mods back

how are you going to buy your own stuff back fast freddie? :)

i don,t have the welder 2 make any parts so i thought it would b nice 2 keep 1 2 show my grand kids :d BUT MY 2 SC HAVE PARTS ON THEM T MADE

Freddy- I sent you a PM on Friday as I haven't rec'd payment or heard back from you. I need to hear from you by tomorrow morning to gauge your interest.

Thanks-
Josh

i don,t have the welder 2 make any parts so i thought it would b nice 2 keep 1 2 show my grand kids :d BUT MY 2 SC HAVE PARTS ON THEM T MADE

I haven't received any new private messages from you. The cold air intake has been sold to another buyer. Top is still available if you are interested. I sent you a PM last night confirming this and haven't heard back. Here is my message from last night:

To let you know, the intake has been sold and the top is still available. If you are interested, please confirm when you send paypal payment to unclebensriceeater@hotmail.com along with your name and mailing address and I will consider it sold.
Thanks,
Josh

Check out ur private messages :d

As a heads up, I've sent you two messages and have not received confirmation that you have sent payment. I notice you haven't been on since the 27th, so I'm not sure what the status of the transaction is. If I do not hear back from you today, I will move on to the next potential buyer for the top.

SENT 3 SO FAR MY PAY PAL IS FROZEN NEED UR ADDRESS 2 SEND U A M.O.:confused:

Back