2016 Shootout Dyno Competition sign-up list

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
I will be handling the DYNO competition again this year, but will not be running around tracking people down when it is their turn like last time. I'm not going to try to guess timeslots, so the signup list will be only an ordered list (if you don't want to run in the morning, chose a higher number). Participants (or representative) will be expected to check-in with me (or my designee) at the dyno 1 or 2 cars prior to their slot to ensure that they will be ready. If the participant cannot be ready for their anticipated slot, they must inform the next 2 participants on the list that they are being bumped forward....the delayed participant will be moved behind the 2nd car (example: car 1 is not ready. They inform cars 2 and 3. The new order will be 2,3,1,4,5....). If a participant is more than 5 minutes late for their slot, they will be considered a No-Show and will be moved to the back of the line. If a no-show participant that was moved to the back of the line cannot complete their dyno pulls because the dyno operation time has expired, there will be no refund.

In the past, I believe we have started at 9:30 or 10:00 am (maybe earlier, but it depends on the dyno and the hotel). Reply to this thread with the position you want. Currently, there aren't enough people to fill the slots, so if there is a gap the list will be compressed.

The list below is only for people that have already paid to be in the the dyno competition. If everything runs smoothly, it should be possible to add additional cars at the Shootout for a increased cost to be paid at the Shootout.

1. Smitty "Quik95sc"
  2. Jacob Royer
  3. Randy "nmcbchief"
  4. 4
  5. Derek "dthompson"
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. Alan "ALS35"
  11. Mike "Bumpskier45"
  12. Binkz
  13. Clark (or later if more people sign up)
  14. Ira
  15. Chris Vining "Blown38"
  16. David Neibert

Currently, only 12 people are signed up for the Dyno. Of those 12, only 11 have checked into this thread. I still need to hear from users supersix.

Last edited:
I'll take 15 if I get the car there. Will know more monday but its looking good. I will have to pay when I get there.

If possible I would really like to go last because chris is going to be in my car watching things. If not I just need to make sure he isn't pressed for time being close to my run. If no big deal we will figure it out, thanks kurt.

If possible I would really like to go last because chris is going to be in my car watching things. If not I just need to make sure he isn't pressed for time being close to my run. If no big deal we will figure it out, thanks kurt.

Chris sitting in you're car is an added 50rwhp minimum! Maybe I need to have him
sit in mine lol

Kurt;
Slot me in at #10 if you can. Nice round number and shouldn't be too early. See you next week.
Alan

Neibert wanted the last slot originally. I'm sure it will work out.

List Updated

Back