1989 - 1990 Sunroof switch bracket and trim covers - New

sunny627

Working with BTM, TBSCSHOP.COM will be offering new sunroof switch brackets for 89-90 Thunderbird and Cougars along with the cover trim.

If you're looking to replace your crumbling or missing switch bracket or trim piece, we have the parts to do it now.

Gauging interest before we put our next order in.

Made in the USA.

Group buy numbers as of 10/30

Brackets = 10
Trim covers = 7

The brackets are made from a compression molding process and are stronger and reinforced in the screw eyelet areas, where it was common for the OEM bracket to fail.

Retail will be $79.95 for the switch brackets

Group purchase pricing

10 folks $45.95
15 folks $40.95
20 folks $35.95

20160920_203930.jpg

20161112_154305.jpg
The trim covers are made from a high definition industrial printing process.

We currently do not offer a replacement aluminum cover plate, but the OEM cover plates will glue nicely to the new trim pieces.

Retail will be $89.95 for the switch trim cover

Group purchase pricing

10 folks $69.95
15 folks $64.95
20 folks $59.95

20161031_085100.jpg
20161031_085050.jpg

Additional $5 off the group buy price if purchasing a both the switch bracket and trim cover.
20161112_154348.jpg
Shipping will be flat $6.95 USPS Priority Mail shipping no limit on number of pieces, and will include tracking and full insurance.
International sales will receive $6.95 credit towards actual shipping charges.

You may order the group buy package directly from this link

Sunroof switch bracket and trim cover - Group Buy

Any questions let me know
Thank you
Ryan

sales@tbscshop.com

Last edited:
This is great! Please sign me up on the list. Been looking for a while. There's a guy on Facebook that pops in every few months saying they'd like to 3D print parts, people say this is what they want and that's the end of it until he comes back a few months later starting the process again.

Glad someone is actually able to make a quality (not weak 3D printed stuff) that will hold up to the extreme heat in that location.

This is great! Please sign me up on the list. Been looking for a while. There's a guy on Facebook that pops in every few months saying they'd like to 3D print parts, people say this is what they want and that's the end of it until he comes back a few months later starting the process again.

Glad someone is actually able to make a quality (not weak 3D printed stuff) that will hold up to the extreme heat in that location.

It's been a lot of work to get the drawings along with testing and development to get a good product to offer.

The bracket is compression molded, but the trim piece is a high density 3D print process using an expensive plastic, but think industrial printer, we aren't talking about the 3d printer found at a college or high school. The HD plastic trim pieces really turned out well and look very close to the OEM trim cover.

I'll add you to the list, did you need the bracket or trim piece?

The important part (bracket) is not 3D printed though. That's the part that is subjected to the most extreme conditions. I've not found one that isn't split in half and if it isn't, as soon as the screws are backed out it crumbles.

You can put me on the list for both.

Final revision has been submitted and production has started

Production has started, will have an ETA soon. It's looking like late October or early November.

The final revision was approved and passed testing.

Will setup a firm group buy numbers later in the month

Production has started, will have an ETA soon. It's looking like late October or early November.

The final revision was approved and passed testing.

Will setup a firm group buy numbers later in the month

Awesome.

jR1eWMt.jpg

Free bump for a great product. Thanks for making these available! I have a couple NOS ones in my collection otherwise I'd be all over this. I'll keep you in mind though and will be sure to spread the word.

Trim cover plates are in

Received trim cover plates today, the brackets should be here late next week if all goes well with ship these out by 11/7

We are at the 10 person pricing at the moment I'll send out a paypal invoice for each of you.

Pm or email me your email addresses and I'll get the invoice started so I get these shipped out as soon as I get them.

Thank you!

Good news lower price on the bracket

Increased the initial order for the bracket piece and was able to get a better price per unit!

Will probably take a lifetime to sell the whole inventory, but the price discount was significant.

The bracket for the group buy will drop from $69.95 (10 person group buy) to $45.95

The group buy will officially close on 11/23/2016 so get on the list if you haven't already.

Got my bracket and cover today. They look fantastic and seem like they'll hold up for a good long time. Don't wait for my report on fitment however... I won't be able to get to my car until maybe late December, and if not them it will not be until next summer sometime.

Back