3rd annual fall BBQ, don't miss out!

SCTBIRD1173

SCCoA Member
OK everyone mark your calendars... Saturday October 22nd from 1PM until whenever for our 3rd annual Fall BBQ meet. This is the meet that put this chapter back on the map and it gets better every year! Don't miss the 3rd annual BBQ at my house, I promise you'll have a good time. This year we are going to meet at the Monksville Reservoir bridge for some pictures and a quick cruise back to my house. If you plan to skip the pictures/cruise just get to my house around 2PM like last year. Also I suggest you bring some warm clothes as it seems everyone is always cold up by me... LOL Please bring a side, snack, dessert or even something you want to throw on the grill and don't forget your favorite drink/beer. Please feel free to call or text me should you have any questions. 551-206-9809.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Trying to get a head count to buy food. I have 1 definite from here so far so anyone else please chime in.

Mikey you coming at 1:00 for the pictures at the reservoir or no?

Address for pictures/cruise

Corner of Stonetown Road and Greenwood Lake Turnpike, Ringwood NJ 07456.

GPS address: 1001 Greenwood Lake Turnpike, Ringwood NJ 07456.

This morning the forecast changed to rain for tomorrow, looks like we be mostly stuck on the covered deck with beer and the BBQ!

Feel free to bring your dailys if you so choose since no need to get birds/cougars dirty if you don't have to.

Back