Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tons of parts for sale; lots of aftermarket go fast stuff

Tons of parts for sale; lots of aftermarket go fast stuff

If anyone wants some pictures, I can post some. Right now, I'm just listing what I have. I'm parting out my SC as well, and the deadline is Friday.....it gets towed away for scrap. It's a white SC with very good grey interior with leather/ tweed seats. Before anyone asks, the cowl is cracked. The guys that I bought the car off had put an XR7 spoiler on it, painted white, if it's of any interest to anyone.

I can swing a deal and knock some of the price off if more items are being bought at once. I live in Canada, so shipping/ customs will inevitably cost more.

The textured finish performance stuff is influenced by what Larry Meaux has done on some of his race engines. You can read more about it in this article http://hotrodenginetech.com/pipemax-...-head-porting/

--used Ford 36 lb injectors $60

--used Ford 30 lb injectors $60

--K&N panel filter for use with stock airbox $25

--ported/ textured lower intake manifold. Got very far in with various porting tools into almost all of the difficult to reach places. $60

--ported/ textured return plenum. Gasket matched the outlet $40

--triple wrapped intercooler return tube. One layer (against the tube) is rubber, the middle layer is reflective foil tape, and the outer layer is header wrap $60

--almost new Airtex/ Wells water pump (comes with gaskets) $25

--recently bought remanufactured/ tested ECU (has code of "X1A2") $75

--almost new Standard ignition switch $20

Various sensors and things (might throw some of these in for free if you buy some other things)

--used Ford mass air flow electronics (ie: black box on top of the MAF)
    --used cam sensor alignment tool (OTC)
    Last edited by 1FSTBRD; 03-10-2017 at 08:16 PM.

hi im interested in the blower and the injectors, and I'm not sure how to pm on here lol so if you could pm me id appreciate it

Sure thing! Pm will be sent in a couple of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by 95sc2810 View Post
    'm not sure how to pm on here lol so if you could pm me id appreciate it
    Requires minimum 10 posts....

Quote Originally Posted by KMT View Post
    Requires minimum 10 posts....
    Yup, looks like I can't PM 'ya.

I bought the blower/ plenum off a fellow member here a couple of years ago for about $300, it had the ported 75mm opening in the plenum. I had fully ported it myself (used lots of extension tools), and opened the already ported blower up more. Does $300 sound reasonable? The injectors were $355, bought a couple of months ago, does $200 sound reasonable? The pulley and belt, does $50 sound reasonable for both? $550 for all?

Thanks for helping me out with the info i appreciate it. how many miles is on the blower?

Also, how much are you looking to get for the Double IC?

I'm not sure how many miles are on the blower (I had never got--nor asked--the mileage), but I've only driven mine in summer, and half a week to work and back. I'd say about 5-6 thousand kms that I've personally put on it. The rotors are in great shape. It was efficient enough in its output to run 15 psi and give tiremarks down the street like in my avatar, on 30 lb injectors (but with a double intercooler) and stock heads/ cam. When I took a look at the FelPro replacement head gaskets and the pistons, there wasn't even a hint of detonation or gasket failure. Imagine that.

I'll take some pictures of it in the next hour and post them here.

Double IC with the fan--how's $200?

Sounds great man! Cant wait to see the pictures... I'll take a look at them and ill let you know. Id gladly do 350 for the blower and pulley. (maybe throw in the double ic) lol thanks man

Im mostly interested in the blower,pulley, and ic. So I'm confident we can work out a deal. Seems fairly priced.

Apologies for the gasket maker still on the gasket surfaces--I literally took these off just a few hours ago.

Inlet into the intake plenum:

Name:  intakeplenuminlet.JPG
Views: 933
Size:  291.3 KB

Blower outlet (you can see a little bit of the textured finish....hard to totally capture with the camera) and the rotors are in excellent shape:

Name:  bloweroutlet.JPG
Views: 935
Size:  293.8 KB

Jb Welded part. Looks like a crack in there, but it's not....just where the JB Weld overlaps:

Name:  jbweld.JPG
Views: 947
Size:  271.8 KB

Someone had painted the intake plenum silver before I had got it:

Name:  blower.JPG
Views: 947
Size:  292.1 KB

Double intercooler with fan:

Name:  doubleintercooler.JPG
Views: 943
Size:  284.2 KB

How much would shipping be to Las Vegas? if not to much i think i might have to jump on this deal.

I have to go to work now, but after I get home, I'll figure out the shipping. It would be two packages.

How much do you want for the:

1) QH?
    2) DIS module?
    3) Oil separator? Do you have a model # or picture?
    4) Cam sensor?
    5) TPS?
    6) I'm looking for a 10% OD Blower pulley too....I know you said you'd like to keep complete though. If you'd reconsider, let me know.
    Matt Haub
    Shootouts: '09 SS 1st | '10 Mod1 2nd | '11 Bracket 3rd | '12 Bracket 1st | 2013 | '14 Bracket 3rd | 2015 | '16 Bracket 1st & Mod2 2nd | 2017 |
    Black '89 5spd - 281K miles, MPx, E85, Alky-Inj ¶ RWHP: ? RWTQ: ? ¶ Best 1/4mi:12.521, MPH:107.23mph
    35th Anniversary Auto 46k miles | Red '93 Auto 186k miles
    My Garage