Tons of parts for sale; lots of aftermarket go fast stuff

Yes I do, coil should fit inside a padded envelope just fine right? Can you give me payment info please?

It should fit inside a large padded envelope, but I'd prefer to ship it in a cardboard box, just due to that the coil itself is pretty heavy and that there could be a whole lotta bad going on by the time you receive it. A box is much sturdier and I can still put some bubble wrap in the inside of it. When I had got mine through the mail, it was in a box. I have some errands to run, but I'll get you a total of how much shipping will be after I get back.

I should provide some clarity here and re-iterate that before people ask for quotes on shipping, realize this: I live in Canada. Seeing as that some have wondered why shipping from Canada costs more, shipping will naturally be higher, and customs is unfortunately always a part of it. It's just that much further away, and the shipping companies and Post will have to compensate for that.

If that is an issue, it is best that you order things either from Bill at SC Performance, or as they come up either locally (or on this forum from a closer location) where shipping is not an issue.

I am confused. There isn't a front or a rear section to this but only the middle? Pictures available? Part number possible?

It's a pretty confusing thing. It's the middle part that goes around the gastank, meant for a narrow gas tank (ask me how I know this :D ). I had problems with a TruBendz kit, and ended up buying and using the wide gastank middle; hence why there's no rear section (there was never a front section.....it's from the resonator on back) as I'd used the rest of the original kit. I'm going to pull this from my list to eliminate confusion; I was hoping that someone would need it for some reason and didn't need to buy the whole kit, but it's looking like that's not the case. I've had these pipes sitting in my closet for a while collecting dust; i'm just gonna chuck 'em out and clear out some space.

It's a pretty confusing thing. It's the middle part that goes around the gastank, meant for a narrow gas tank (ask me how I know this :D ). I had problems with a TruBendz kit, and ended up buying and using the wide gastank middle; hence why there's no rear section (there was never a front section.....it's from the resonator on back) as I'd used the rest of the original kit. I'm going to pull this from my list to eliminate confusion; I was hoping that someone would need it for some reason and didn't need to buy the whole kit, but it's looking like that's not the case. I've had these pipes sitting in my closet for a while collecting dust; i'm just gonna chuck 'em out and clear out some space.

Found your old post. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthr...agnaflow-resonator-for-sale&highlight=exhaust

That helped clear it up. Let me know what you need for the piping shipped to 50201. I understand you are in CN and the shipping is a bit more.

The tensioners

Ill buy both tensioner's my jack shaft one went bad so why not replace both of Sc tensioner's. Please let me know if you still have them available i need buy them ASAP
my email is cali_joem@yahoo.com text me @ 760-684-1072 my name is Joe thank you.

Ill buy both tensioner's my jack shaft one went bad so why not replace both of Sc tensioner's. Please let me know if you still have them available i need buy them ASAP
my email is cali_joem@yahoo.com text me @ 760-684-1072 my name is Joe thank you.

There's a pending sale on one tensioner, but would you still want the other one? I live in Canada (and assuming that you don't) so shipping will be higher than in the US.

There's a pending sale on one tensioner, but would you still want the other one? I live in Canada (and assuming that you don't) so shipping will be higher than in the US.
well i need the tensioner that go's to the bottom of the jack-shaft if you have that one ill buy it and how much is it for the shipping to 92345 zip code. Thank's

I should also point out: you guys in the US, your dollar is worth almost 30 percent more than our Canadian one. I'm not sure of the exact conversion on your end, but I bought something online yesterday, and when converting to USD, it was .72 cents. :eek:

SC parts

Did you end up getting rid of both Tensioners? I see in the orignal post you still have them.

Back