Tons of parts for sale; lots of aftermarket go fast stuff

Quarterhorse

Hello,
I know I'm not first in line but would like to get the Quarterhorse if the first deal doesn't work out. Thanks.

How much would shipping be to Las Vegas? if not to much i think i might have to jump on this deal.

Hey bud, for two packages via UPS, it's $130.41 (not including customs charges). That's Standard shipping, which would get to you in a week. My calculations are as follows: 89101 zip code (I used a couple of different ones and came up with the same total), 1 parcel for the blower/ plenum belt is 30 lbs, and it's 24" x 18 x 9, and the double intercooler with fan is 20 lbs with 20x9x10 dimensions. That's for the valuation of what the deal is, at $550 total between the two.

To play devil's advocate, I gave the packages a value of $50 each, and it dropped to $115, so by putting a lower value, you don't really save very much. Bear in mind that your US dollar to the Canadian dollar is $1.31 right now, so that's pretty great for you all in the US. :D

Last edited:
How much do you want for the:

1) QH?
2) DIS module?
3) Oil separator? Do you have a model # or picture?
4) Cam sensor?
5) TPS?
6) I'm looking for a 10% OD Blower pulley too....I know you said you'd like to keep complete though. If you'd reconsider, let me know.

Here's the Moroso:

Inside of Moroso air oil separator.JPG

Installed on my car:

Moroso air oil separator installed.JPG

It's an 85474 universal air/ oil separator--the official picture is this one. They're made really well.

710-85474.jpg
morososeparator.JPG

Moates QH--there's even a fancy ~~~ pen in there that i've never used! :D

moatesquarterhorse.JPG

Last edited:
Hmmm, I'll think I'll pass on the intercooler,

Also, would 280 be good for the sc/plenum and pulley/belt? I'm tight on money Just trying to get my 95 running strong.

What would be final price including shipping for just the SC? To 89104 (forgot to mention that I'm sorry)

Also, would 280 be good for the sc/plenum and pulley/belt? I'm tight on money Just trying to get my 95 running strong.

What would be final price including shipping for just the SC? To 89104 (forgot to mention that I'm sorry)

For $280, I could do the sc/plenum. The pulley/ belt, no. Shipping for just the one package for the blower is $80.83 CDN ($61.61 USD)

Last edited:
another SC in VEGAS

Didn't realize there were any other members in Las Vegas. If you need a hand with your bird or have questions, hit me up, I live in the summerlin area.

Didn't realize there were any other members in Las Vegas. If you need a hand with your bird or have questions, hit me up, I live in the summerlin area.

I live on the east side! That awesome man it's hard to find any local tbird lovers.

Lv

I live on the east side! That awesome man it's hard to find any local tbird lovers.

Sorry op, don't mean to hijack your thread but this guy doesn't have his 10 posts so I can pm him.

95sc2810, i am getting my bird ready for its first outing in 7 years. Hit me up at 209 603 8614 if you are down to make a meet up out of it. I have some friends with other supercharged cars that usually come out.

Sorry op, don't mean to hijack your thread but this guy doesn't have his 10 posts so I can pm him.

95sc2810, i am getting my bird ready for its first outing in 7 years. Hit me up at 209 603 8614 if you are down to make a meet up out of it. I have some friends with other supercharged cars that usually come out.

No worries!

Great, I'll definitely get in touch!

Back