SUPERCHARGER SETUP and a couple other things for sale IN LAS VEGAS

mhaddad87

I have a late model blower setup for sale. it has the standard late model plenum attached, and your choice of either standard late model throttle body or 70mm bbk throttle body. the pulley that is pictured will also come with the setup, I haven't used this particular pulley but I know it is an overdrive size compared to the original.

i have run this setup minus this particular pulley for a little over a year, i personally believe the snout could use a new seal and new oil if putting a new seal. i was able to get 15psi with this setup, not that that is a particular achievement but just speaking to the condition of the blower.

asking for 425 obo with pulley and bbk plus shipping but prefer local pick up
375 obo with standard throttle body.

also, good radiators for sale, one with shrouds and one without. both good solid copper core, steel tanked.

65 for radiator without shrouds, 85 with shrouds. OBO

paypal if shipped, cash or paypal for pickup.

Last edited:
What would you take for the BBK 70mm? Not sure if I need it yet, but should know by next week.

I am not sure I want to sell the bbk before I have a buyer for the whole setup. If the buyer chooses to do without he bbk then I suppose I will be asking 75$ for it.

hi,
Vegas VinMan , and yep I'm in Vegas, I've got a 1990 SC anniversary w/138k miles. well my Head Gaskets took a dump a couple of weeks ago and i will be needing some parts. not sure what yet but i guess my question is what is left?
i to am from just outside of Summerlin, Spring mountain and Hualapai way. i have a guys who will rebuild this in my garage and would probably need new heads, I'm spewing coolant out the exhaust, but the good thin is it sits i my garage and i didn't run it but maybe an hour in total in trying to figure out why there was oil also coming out. found that it was a bad PVC, shooting oil into the Inter-coolers, that has stopped, but the coolant , that is another story.
anyway, i am interested to see what you have... and shipping shouldn't be an issue.:D i need lots of things and would-like to get together--email, etc... my email is vegasvinman@yahoo.com should get us started.
my name is Vinny and look forward to hear from you.
just glad this is not my daily driver...
Thanks
Vinny

Back