Shootout

no164ford

Anyone going to post any dyno #'s car show/ track winners this year?
I would love to go but cars not running and new job is hard to get off work especially on the first weekend of bow hunting.

We're putting everything together to put it on the SC Shootout website with previous years info. I'm sure it will get copied here as well.

Because there's only one poor schmuck that raised his hand to handle both the SCCoA and SC Shootout websites. All these hundreds of people and no one else knows HTML or PHP oddly. And the poor schmuck lately has been working 60-70 hours a week and trying to spend some time with family and dealing with after school activities.

The Shootout page is about 90% done but I don't have everyone's fastest runs as the track didn't provide all of that data. So that's going to take some doing.

All these hundreds of people and no one else knows HTML or PHP oddly.

I doubt I'm the only other schmuck that knows both in their sleep around here, so...I thought last time this came up it was a trust, not a skills issue? Like you have to be part owner in the hotdog stand before they'll let you fill the mustard bottles, or something.

Ken
-=-

We've asked many times for help with various items, but (As far as I can remember), no response. At least that I've seen.

At the same time, we would need to build up some trust. We're not handing over the admin credentials to the first person that stands up. But if someone is willing to help and we can hand off some projects and such to, that's a great starting place. We've actually paid developers in the past because we had no choice on some things.

We haven't taken anything big on mainly for this reason. I have no problem with the little tweaks and such and handle all of the edits to the Shootout page entirely (Which is mostly small stuff, but I'd love to see the site redone and cleaned up since it's been awhile.) I know just enough html and PHP (And no CSS) to get by, so I'm doing what I can in Notepad and hoping for the best. Takes me a little bit of time, but we don't usually have a time crunch so it's not an issue.

Because there's only one poor schmuck that raised his hand to handle both the SCCoA and SC Shootout websites. All these hundreds of people and no one else knows HTML or PHP oddly. And the poor schmuck lately has been working 60-70 hours a week and trying to spend some time with family and dealing with after school activities.

The Shootout page is about 90% done but I don't have everyone's fastest runs as the track didn't provide all of that data. So that's going to take some doing.

Sorry pat! not trying to bust your'e balls! we usually just have a results thread on here within a day or two of the shootout. I'd have done one myself if i had the information in front of me!

Sorry pat! not trying to bust your'e balls! we usually just have a results thread on here within a day or two of the shootout. I'd have done one myself if i had the information in front of me!

Please keep in mind that we all have responsibilities and other things going on in our lives besides the Shootout, so sometimes it takes a little while longer to pull everything together.

That said....Here are the 2016 Results.

http://www.sc-shootout.com/EventCoverage2016.php

David

PS: In an effort to expedite this process in the future, I nominate Jacob for the position of Shootout scribe.

Back