Looking for actuator passenger side

are you talking about arc actuators? If so I have 4 off my car I will sell you. Make an offer

Yes the arc actuator not sure what they are worth used. They're in good working order i would assume.

Deal for all four?

I'll grab all four then, at least then i'll have spares for the front. How will payment work i don't have pay pal?

Send a money order to
David Clark
825 n 13th St
Herrin IL 62948. I need your address first so I can take them to the post office so I know what shipping is.

Sounds good i get paid tomorrow that'll give me a chance to figure out fastest payment method. Once i do i'll let you know asap tomorrow. My address is 6242 rimer rd vernon bc V1B 3T7

I'll set up a western union transfer to you, once you get shipping figured out we'll go from there.
Thank you

That's all good. i hadn't heard anything in a while and ended up spending that cash on a wiring kit for my subwoofer lol.

Get me the shipping amount and next friday i'll get the money organized and we'll go from there.

Hey, sorry been busy working. I can get that money together and get a western union sent off to you. Just need to know how much shipping would be.

Back