Winter upgrades for 2016

The pre grand finale. The end is near

Well for those of you who didnt see on Facebook i took the car with Matt Haub after tuning it as best we could to another mustang dyno in Royalton il. After putting 30° of timing and no overdrive at wot the car made 504 hp and 485 tq. We had to make several runs to verify it because his dyno kept glitching out but it is what he says it is as Matt can verify. I am driving the car as much as possible and took it for a long drive today. For once i can say there is no reason i couldnt drive this car anywhere im as happy as can be. Its been a long 8 years but the end of the road is near.....
https://youtu.be/HQjyA1ZCB5c

Very impressive results Dave. Just a great job all around. I can't wait to see it up close this fall. You should be pretty proud of yourself and quite happy with the results!!

Very impressive results Dave. Just a great job all around. I can't wait to see it up close this fall. You should be pretty proud of yourself and quite happy with the results!!

Thanks Ira, honestly it is jyst really a huge weight iff my shoulders. I have always known my plan for this car and this was it i have justt had such terrible luck with stuff it has made me want to throw in the towel more times than i can count. The end result is pretty cool though i cant waite ti finish the rear suspension upgrade and the last thing i have to do is the trunk lid with the xenon spoiler. I am also going to go ahead and pull the nitrous iff of the car while im at it because it will never be used and it is just extra wiring and weight at this point.

Sweet! Now update your sig.
Nah i will just waite til after i dyno at the shootout. I predict there will be more 500 rwhp cars there than ever before with niebert, oatway, zimmerly, ricardo, ludorf, anthony and mine it should be an exciting year for the supercoupe.

Back