Winter upgrades for 2016

look them up on the net, you can go right to them to buy a "K" member look up "AJE suspension and you will be happy... they are in IN so that helps you as well. If you can't find the number I will post it..

Are you able to use stock lcas and the rest of the stock components on these?

give them a call

they will set you up with whatever you want. you buy from them and it cuts out the middle man. You can reuse the stock stuff or you get the other stuff from them. I go with their stuff and get rid of the stock stuff. This is some of the same stuff all the mustang guys are running so they got to be doing it right.....call them and see....Rich

they will set you up with whatever you want. you buy from them and it cuts out the middle man. You can reuse the stock stuff or you get the other stuff from them. I go with their stuff and get rid of the stock stuff. This is some of the same stuff all the mustang guys are running so they got to be doing it right.....call them and see....Rich
you can not run the stock lcas with the aje you have to run there lower control arms.

I love them wheels!

Let us know what aje says I was going to call them soon about the same thing.
Just spoke with Jim at aje and he was the one that did the majority of the R&D on our subframe. It was a little over 500 shipped for the arms and motor mounts. I spoke with Jim and he is sending mine all together even though I ordered it from jegs. He also said that the kinks have been completely worked out of them. I will post pics when I get it in!

Just spoke with Jim at aje and he was the one that did the majority of the R&D on our subframe. It was a little over 500 shipped for the arms and motor mounts. I spoke with Jim and he is sending mine all together even though I ordered it from jegs. He also said that the kinks have been completely worked out of them. I will post pics when I get it in!

cool deal....so $360 + $50x?

That's not bad. You don't use the strut rod with there lower control arms do you?
No the strut rods are not used. He is even powder coating mine silver to match the rest of the braces etc under the car. He did say it's a little noisier than stock but it's just the nature of it.

Sweet that should shave a good bit of weight I would like to also do the struts with different spindles and a light weight disk brake but I don't think my funds will allow this year lol.

Sweet that should shave a good bit of weight I would like to also do the struts with different spindles and a light weight disk brake but I don't think my funds will allow this year lol.
I'm also removing ac power seat tracks and anything else in the car that isn't necessary. My pigs going an a diet!!

I shaved a good bit off with a Flaming River manual steering rack, but it took a good bit of fab work. Also think around 60# in sound deadner ect. I just started to cut out the crash bar in the driver side door looking like there about 18-20 lb per side. All 3 things combined I would guess an easy 140# and a few more HP from having no power steering pump to turn.

I will say I do kinda miss the sound deading the car is louder and hotter in the summer.

Last edited:
I shaved a good bit off with a Flaming River manual steering rack, but it took a good bit of fab work. Also think around 60# in sound deadner ect. I just started to cut out the crash bar in the driver side door looking like there about 18-20 lb per side. All 3 things combined I would guess an easy 140# and a few more HP from having no power steering pump to turn.

I will say I do kinda miss the sound deading the car is louder and hotter in the summer.

Yeah removing the ac and power seat tracks is about as far as I'm going to go there. Mines a 6 speed manual so it's never going to be the quickest car at the track

They will fit just fine the one time a year I use them Corey. It's not like my Drag wheels are the wheels I drive the car around on lol.

That's cool I was just letting you know what I have learned while trying to shed so pounds on my SC. The manual seat tracks were a good bit also but I can't rember how much.

will be posting some pic's soon.

I bit the money tree and picked up the whole front kit the other week. They said it should all be here within the next few days. When it is all here I will post some pic's so you can see what all this stuff looks like. It did come in for under $2000 so now I will have more room under the hood for my next killer engine combo.... look out this one will be super bad...I hope???.....Rich

That's cool I was just letting you know what I have learned while trying to shed so pounds on my SC. The manual seat tracks were a good bit also but I can't rember how much.
I'm hoping for a pretty big number with the seat tracks sub frame ac and all of the stereo stuff.

Back