2017 Carlisle All Ford Schow

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
I just registered and saved $11 with the Hoilday savings offer. Time to start planning for next June. Is a host hotel setup yet??? :rolleyes:

Same here Ralph but I'm bringing the Mark this year for Lincoln's 100th :D

I'll be staying with the SCCoA guys at the hotel again this year.

Humm..... Just over a month til Carlise and not much action on this thread as to who is going..... etc.... :(

I'll be there - arrival details are still unknown (not sure if it's a family or solo trip)...either way.

See everyone in a few weeks.

-Tim

car show

Icant make this year ,can't get the 94 to run right. God willing I'll make next years event.

I'll be there with the TEALBRD! Sounds like a few of the usuals will be missing this year though... :(

Last edited:
94 sc

Rob's in the Carlisle spirit! :D

Whats going on with the '94 pock1? You have some time, don't give up so soon!
My 94 Sc isn't running well, I have 2 check engine light codes... 1-..code 511, pcm low voltage. 2 code.732 - egr . I have a chip on and I have headers so I deleted the egr.motor has a rpm of 1.500.I checked for hissing sounds, vacuum leaks and after 10 minutes of car running bad idle up n down.maybe something I missed ,too pissed at it so it's just sitting at my firehouse.

My 94 Sc isn't running well, I have 2 check engine light codes... 1-..code 511, pcm low voltage. 2 code.732 - egr . I have a chip on and I have headers so I deleted the egr.motor has a rpm of 1.500.I checked for hissing sounds, vacuum leaks and after 10 minutes of car running bad idle up n down.maybe something I missed ,too pissed at it so it's just sitting at my firehouse.

Yeah, that sucks man. We've all been there before. Not going to get anything troubleshot without a clear head so I guess this is best at the moment.

I can't do the whole weekend, but my uncle and I will be there for the day on Saturday. I'll head out early Saturday morning, and should be there by about 10:00

Back